RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leicester City stepping up the Gritty!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester City stepping up the Gritty!!!

Three clean sheets in a row and the defense effort is getting better, thus team looks ready to play grind ball down the stretch!!!!

A good win, but you had a bit of luck I would say ( I don't mean on the goal, but Spurs squandered chances)... BUT then again wha dem say? " Fortune favours the bold"
    Peter R

Comment

'It doesn't count if it is not in the net'
      Old fisherman's proverb!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        Three clean sheets in a row and the defense effort is getting better, thus team looks ready to play grind ball down the stretch!!!!
        Vastly improved defensively, now people will have to start taking them seriously, they now have a great chance of finishing in the top 4

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Vastly improved defensively, now people will have to start taking them seriously, they now have a great chance of finishing in the top 4
          Top 4? More like winning the title.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

WWhn I heard Fergie mentioned Leicester in that link provided by my friend(obtw X,I am STILL enjoying that video as I did prior to today's game),I thought he was being overly nice.Well the second half of the season has started and Leicester is still in an enviable position,and when they lose,they are at the wrong end of closely contested games as attest to by the scoresheets.This is VERY important because it appears what we have in Leicester is the only complete team in the EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Top 4? More like winning the title.
              OK Lazie. ..no need to get carried away. Gey ahold of thy self
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Gritty City posts from back in January 2016!

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Working...
                  X