Gritty pulling it out late!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gritty pulling it out late!!!

Leicester gains three, tough game, Norwich played well!!

A fellow Manuligan(a former baller yard baller)asked me the other day if I had the choice between Vardy and Kante,who would I choose for Man U.
    I amswered Vardy, and that is when he told me to start paying closer attention to Kante.
    Today,if afforded a take back, I would take Kante,Vardy is incredible but Kante changes EVERYTHING for my team.
    Now with that disclosure,I have to find ways to deter HL from having interest in Kante as he has in Pogba.

Comment

Makele .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Kante is phenomenal and he is my type of baller for sure, interceptor if the highest order, excellent tackler can hold the ball well and is a good passer, so I say all of that to say Guys that score goals is a hard thing to find and Vardy can not only score, he can carry, he can create and him fast nuh r#$%s, also has excellent composure in front of goal and he has a wicked mean streak and is very competitive so I think I can find a 95% Kante replacement but I cannot find a 95% Vardy replacement, so I pick Vardy if the rest of my side is complete and had to choose between the two, if I had to pick one to start the side then I would pick Kante.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
          Kante is phenomenal and he is my type of baller for sure, interceptor if the highest order, excellent tackler can hold the ball well and is a good passer, so I say all of that to say Guys that score goals is a hard thing to find and Vardy can not only score, he can carry, he can create and him fast nuh r#$%s, also has excellent composure in front of goal and he has a wicked mean streak and is very competitive so I think I can find a 95% Kante replacement but I cannot find a 95% Vardy replacement, so I pick Vardy if the rest of my side is complete and had to choose between the two, if I had to pick one to start the side then I would pick Kante.
          You omitted that he cannot get tired.......
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah, I thought it weird that they took him off today but they got the late goal.

Comment

Working...
            X