Dunny once again one Arsenal one foot ballers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunny once again one Arsenal one foot ballers

let the team down. Monreal idiotic one foot mentality may come back to harm the Arsenal. Dunny are you aware Arsenal look like they have no convictions. Ramsey, Walcott seem clueless and aimless.
    Once again Arsenal has an amazing opportunity to distinguish themselves. I hope in the second half the team realized they aren't help by none penalty calls by the referee they have to take this game by the cruff.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Maybe Man U players are responsible for Arsenal not looking its best.

Comment

Rockman all due respect Arsenal players seem to just kick to

goal. All Monreal needed to do was shift the ball to his right foot open up his body and pass the ball into the net.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I didnt know Walcott was in the game until he was subbded.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
          let the team down. Monreal idiotic one foot mentality may come back to harm the Arsenal. Dunny are you aware Arsenal look like they have no convictions. Ramsey, Walcott seem clueless and aimless.
          Once again Arsenal has an amazing opportunity to distinguish themselves. I hope in the second half the team realized they aren't help by none penalty calls by the referee they have to take this game by the cruff.
          Absolutely pathetic Peejay. Ramsey Walcott Sanchez were **** poor. Gutless performance

Comment

Against kids
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
              Absolutely pathetic Peejay. Ramsey Walcott Sanchez were **** poor. Gutless performance
              These 3 culprits have been poor for a loooooooooooooog time!
              ...but a goal or 2 or a pretty bruk fooled many!

Ramsey puts on dance display before remembering he is but a poart of a TEAM!

Walcott gave us 3 games of football and that was, that!

Sanchez? Alexis Sanchez?!? ...expert passer of and gifter of the ball to opponents! ...that is, after he has spurned passing to TEAMmates and often when he just 'hangs on' to the ball then caroms into an opponent! Yeah! Sometimes after *working his teammates (defenders), he scores!

*Working one's teammates?
              Well...what do you call losing the ball millions of times and having your teammates defend against same and winning it back from the opponent?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The injury break interrupted Sancez' flow. He is a player who lives to play and loves to play and is best when playing week in and week out. Not his best performance by a long shot but I don't think we should sell him or relegate him to the bench because of that game.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lawd ... no credit to the MU players? Damn ... unuh mek it sound like a statue dem play against. How many of you rejoiced when Varela did his rugby tackle and picked up a yellow card? No credit for the youngster playing the rest of the game and doing his job and on top of that .... set up the first goal?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Arsenal Problem is the none development of it's British

players. These players are good but not world beaters. It seems as if consistent
                    good games are beyond these British players. One day good game the next shiiity as ell. I cannot understand why these players play so selfishly and unconnected football. This season there are so many games Ramsey and Walcott help Arsenal lose with selfish play.
                    Waiting at the end of the Season For Wenger and Dunny with their excuses.
                    Arsenal need a new Manager if they do not WIN the League this season..No if or BUtt about it.

did anyone notice Ozil reluctance to track back before Barcelona scored their first goal...then asking Mertesacker and the defense why dem so open. Arsenal coaching tactics are been called out. No real adaptation and side line coaching, or on the field leaders to point out gaps or areas of neglect(space)
                    for opponent counters. WE need better coaching and more players with Steel, desires, hunger and drive....Not Walcott who seem to play only for new contracts...ARSENAL NEED GRITTY PLAYERS, NO COMFORTABLE millionaires(PRETTY BWOYS SELFY TAKERS NAH CUT IT ...yESTERDAY i SAW LEICESTER PLAYERS RAN THEIR HEARTS OUT TO DEFEND WHEN THEY LOST THE BALL. STARTING WITH VARDY. these are the type of players Arsenal need. Fans would be so proud and understanding lose , draw or win. Desire and hunger...that is what we need.
                    Last edited by PeeJay; March 2, 2016, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X