Brendon Rodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brendon Rodgers

Need fi teach the man dem fi take penalty to rhatid. cho.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Yuh seeit! I want to LOL but all I can do is
    Peter R

Comment

...And how to score from a corner! When last??
      Peter R

Comment

And nuh mek ball guh tru Im salad fi save a goal.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yes, he let in a bad goal... the truth is we (LFC that is) were lucky the ref missed a penalty, plus MIG NO LET had some big saves that kept us (LFC) in the match... but I suppose you didn't see those.
          Peter R

Comment

Betta city did juss play dem 2nd 11,we wouldn't need a ref...now that's sarcasm..lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Can't help it if you are so gullible fi bite dem bait deh! LOL Wha mek yu nuh guh drink two juice wid HL and BT an hug up yu trophy!
              Peter R

Comment

My Ghost writer

The goalkeeper has made some outstanding saves today, but just because you make some outstanding saves doesn't mean you should be allowed to concede a goal like that. And that is not just today.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...y-new-10963156

Comment

"Monkey wrench" to di werl!!! LOL
                  Peter R

Comment

Yuh muss laugh..lol

Comment

Working...
                    X