Only 2 more championships to go......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 2 more championships to go......

They tried to cheat us , but our 2nd. 11 stood firm.

Can't wait for Wednesday. This time I hope we get a ref who knows what they are doing.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Then you will play your 1st eleven....lol.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Then you will play your 1st eleven....lol.
      Your bwoy Mignolet was outstanding today. He saved Liverpool from a 6 nil.

Sorry, Mingolet.
      Last edited by HL; February 28, 2016, 09:41 PM.

HL

Comment

Is that so, I heard your GK got the M.O.M , Lucas got ours.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Is that so, I heard your GK got the M.O.M , Lucas got ours.
          "Ours?" LOL!!! Klown - go where you are wanted...it ain't on Merseyside, that's for flikkin sure.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

did Lucas score his penalty?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I personally thought Klopp screwed up on the order of penalty takers... particularly the first two, but since I don't have all the facts, it would not be wise to pass judgment.
              Peter R

Comment

lol...desperate.

Comment

Good win HL, unuh get whe ... the only real mistake the ref made was the missed penalty, and from where I sat I thought Moreno had played it until I saw the replay.

Anyway, enjoy your trophy... no, really enjoy it! I don't know about two more!
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    I personally thought Klopp screwed up on the order of penalty takers... particularly the first two, but since I don't have all the facts, it would not be wise to pass judgment.
                    Peter, 3 out of 4 missed is abysmal. Can you imagine what the NOISE from the resident eedyat would have been if that was BR on the sidelines and not Klopp?? Oh my lawd. Anyway, whether the order was good/not good/etc. there is an endemic scoring problem in the team. Lucas, Lallana and Coutinho had absolutely HORRIBLE penalties - I would have whipped my 8 year olds if any of them took penalties like that. It goes to show they are NOT goal scorers. Lucas face was FULL of insecurity and nervousness. Coutinho? Jesus, what the hell was he thinking??? And while Lallana's penalty "wasn't bad" it too was predictable. Rodgers and Klopp have both FAILED to find the scoring touch with these players. As I have said, they have been letting the manager down all season. The manager MUST go out there and find REAL goal scorers - that is JOB ONE and should have been JOB ONE the day Suarez sunk his pearly whites into Chiellini's clavicle! Everything else - 'new goalie, new left back, new play maker etc. etc.' is SECONDARY to finding a 20+ goal a season striker and at least ONE attacking/goal scoring midfielder. We just don't have ANYONE who is interested in putting the ball in the back of the net. Big big big problem. HUGE problem. But ask the resident fool...and he will tell you is BR monkey wrench dem. LOL!!!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                      Good win HL, unuh get whe ... the only real mistake the ref made was the missed penalty, and from where I sat I thought Moreno had played it until I saw the replay.

Anyway, enjoy your trophy... no, really enjoy it! I don't know about two more!
                      Both you and Paul are very upfull individuals.

On behalf of Btop and myself. ..thanks!

HL

Comment

I agree about the noise that would have been regurgitated about BR had he been at the helm...
                        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                          Both you and Paul are very upfull individuals.

On behalf of Btop and myself. ..thanks!
                          Why you not doing it on behalf of Slur-X as well? Hmmm...no bada try shub him back pon we... Anyway, you must have been disappointed with your team's wastefulness...normally, that comes back to bite you in the arse, but it seems our boys were in a forgiving mood. I can't believe we choked that badly.

Comment

Well was this ref good enough for you,and if he was,what happened?

Comment

Working...
                            X