Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see my post to Brush. Thanks.

Comment

MLS "hold on unnecessaryly to some players who could move to Europe for good money"???.......Like who???

Comment

Now see here? The party is officially spoilt. Cho

Comment

I can't recall at the moment, but I seem to remember such discussions on this Forum. If I can think of any specific players, I'll let you know.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Looking forward to that, because the "selling" of players to European & other leagues is being used as one of the highlights of MLS. Just a month ago Don Garber was in Europe & he constantly used the increased number of players being "sold" to emphasize how much the league has grown, especially in the area of youth development.

Comment

Then again, the philosophy may have changed.

Never seen the MLS as a league that considers themselves as such.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

BUT the facts don't support that claim.......I haven't seen nor heard MLS trying to prevent Tim Howard, Geoff Cameron, Michael Bradley, DaMarcus Beasley, Carlos Bocanegra, Brian McBride & any other U.S. player, as well as Damani Ralph, Marco Pappa, Andy Najar, Fredy Montero, Stern John & any other "foreign" player from transferring to another league, if it's beneficial to the player & the league.

I don't see the league's GOAL as being a development league, but they have expressed pride & satisfaction that players they've developed & those they've signed are increasingly being signed to bigger and/or more established leagues.
                Last edited by USAF; May 9, 2016, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                  Karl that's the 2015 season. I hope they put up the 2016 which was played some days ago
                  Thanks!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X