Have your say - Chelsea v Galla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have your say - Chelsea v Galla

<H1>Gallas threatened to score own goal</H1><SPAN class=newsdate>Monday, Sep 04, 2006</SPAN>

<SPAN lang=EN-GB><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-GB>Chelsea Football Club has the following statement on William Gallas to explain the circumstances behind his departure. These include his refusal to play for the team, and if selected, a threat to score an own goal.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-GB><o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-GB>The statement says:</SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-GB><o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB>Chelsea FC believes it is important for our supporters to be made aware of the full facts regarding William Gallas and the lack of respect he showed to the fans, the manager and the club.<o></o></SPAN>[/I]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB><o></o></SPAN>[/I]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB>Despite leaving he continues to attack José Mourinho and this cannot be left unchallenged.<o></o></SPAN>[/I]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB><o></o></SPAN>[/I]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB>Chelsea</SPAN>[/I]</st1lace></st1:City><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB> made William Gallas a very substantial and attractive new contract offer to stay towards the end of last season. This was rejected.<o></o></SPAN>[/I]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB><o></o></SPAN>[/I]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB>The issue was purely one of money, despite his public comments that he wanted a new challenge, to play abroad and so forth. These were just a smokescreen to cover up the fact he was hawking himself to the highest bidder.<o></o></SPAN>[/I]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB><o></o></SPAN>[/I]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB>Having failed to secure his demands, his position became increasingly intransigent and unacceptable. <o></o></SPAN>[/I]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB><o></o></SPAN>[/I]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB>He initially refused to play against <st1lace w:st="on">Liverpool</st1lace> in the FA Cup semi-final last season in an effort to force an increased contract offer.<o></o></SPAN>[/I]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB><o></o></SPAN>[/I]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB>As is now well documented he refused to join up with the team in Los Angeles during pre-season, despite agreeing the dates for his return as the other World Cup players did, with the club.<o></o></SPAN>[/I]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB><o></o></SPAN>[/I]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB>When José Mourinho generously offered him a way back int

RE: Have your say - Chelsea v Galla

Galla? Suh we diss people whey stand up fi dem self now? Jose rude fi threaten big balla playing reserves ball. Lets wait to hear if Gallas confirm or deny what the Rent Boys saying bout him.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Chelsea is really an idiat club. Look how arsenal handled the reyes, cole situation and how unno dealing with it... hurry come up club.

Comment

Typical

Do you hear cole, reyes or who ever slanging off their former club and manager ?

I think this needed to be brought to light - Cole was willing to play for Arsenal, he made himself available compare that to threats of an own goal

The hurry come up thing is stupid , did Arsenal start at the top , did Man U , every record as to start somewhere

Comment

Lazie (9/4/2006)Galla? Suh we diss people whey stand up fi dem self now? Jose rude fi threaten big balla playing reserves ball. Lets wait to hear if Gallas confirm or deny what the Rent Boys saying bout him.
          It seem to be that Gallas started this crap before Jose and his promise of reserve football , you saw where they said he didnt want to play against Liverpool in the FA cup semi?

Comment

OJ (9/4/2006)Chelsea is really an idiat club. Look how arsenal handled the reyes, cole situation and how unno dealing with it... hurry come up club.
            Well Cole's book is coming out, lets see how Arsenal handles that

Comment

I think your manager talks too much and your president or chaiman loves divulge too much. Its the new money thing, why I call you guys hurry come up. You got a palyer you wanted in cole and loss one who did not want to be there. So move on.. dont sully the man reputation by saying he theathen to score own goal. I dont know one balla who would even do that in a scrimmage in a family picnic. What next will Jose call him a slave too.... There is a pattern with chesea.. almshouse..

Comment

Face facts, balla - Chelsea has just sunk to a new low!

Think on it - What purpose Chelsea's 'public relations job' on Galla serves?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

aaaaahhhh bwoy .

yuh really support this stupid behavior , the baller gone move on . What is this supposed to achieve ???

If he counters and the counter starts a tracing match who yuh think will lose ?? Brand Chelsea or Baller Gallas ??

Reeks of unproffesionalism if you ASK ME .

Comment

expected from you

tell the baller to move on

Comment

It seems you would agree with France's treatment of Makelele, characterized as that of a slave by your manager)if the baller considered or resorted to undermining that country...

The Gallas matter suggests Mourinho is protecting the interest of Chelsea, with the cruelty of slavery taking a backseat.

There is likely nothing altruistic or cosmopolitan about Mourinho's reference to slave in the Makelele matter, and Gallas'(perceived)follies are reactions to not being allowed freedom.

Blessed

Comment

this site have some of the most remarkable posters

do you understand the concept of a contact?

Do national players sign contacts?

Comment

i think gallas has denied those claims refusing to play against liverpool and the own goal threat. do you think the "slavery" comment was appropriate?

irrespective of it's appropriateness how can mourinho use that term in those circumstances and NOT expect it to raise a heated debate?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I remember being taught two types of contracts, oral and written, I do not know if our boyz actually sign some document but I know they have a binding agreement;they CAN"T play for another country.

I guess the get out of clause is what is of interest, in light of France seemingly winning the battle..., it seems favorable to the country, besides Gallas seems to be successful in his bid for freedom.

Makelele wants to retire..but wishes to stay and compete at one of the most competitive clubs.

France want to burn the baller out!

Blessed

Comment

Working...
                            X