Favouritism in the England squad? How comes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favouritism in the England squad? How comes

BPL winner Danny Drinkwater couldn't make the side yet Henderson of Liverpool and Wilshere who only play bout 3 games all season made the squad? Joke ting.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yes, waste of time, is like dem mek up dem mind on who is favoured son and stick with it forever. Never understood the Wilshire fixation??? I have never seen him do anything of mention in the last ten years of the EPL, maybe he was in another league???

Comment

He will play and he will get injured and wi be unavailable to arsenal at the beginning of the season

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        BPL winner Danny Drinkwater couldn't make the side yet Henderson of Liverpool and Wilshere who only play bout 3 games all season made the squad? Joke ting.
        You can't look at the thing so boss, Henderson and Wilshere have been important players for Hodgson over the past 2 years so are logical choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          You can't look at the thing so boss, Henderson and Wilshere have been important players for Hodgson over the past 2 years so are logical choices.
          ....Maradona won the World Cup for Argentina, are you saying he should be called to the national team?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A team should be selected on the players' current forms. Henderson and especially Wilshire shouldn't be in the team....at the expense of Drinkwater. On another note, I hope the French employs some Secret Service type of security during the competition. The US give out the shout that ISIS is looking to target the tournament.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

....Maradona won the World Cup for Argentina, are you saying he should be called to the national team?
              Now that is a bit silly!! Hodgson has to pick the players he knows and trust and who have excelled for him. Drinkwater has had a very good season but is no way in the class of a Wilshere

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                Now that is a bit silly!! Hodgson has to pick the players he knows and trust and who have excelled for him. Drinkwater has had a very good season but is no way in the class of a Wilshere
                REally? Drinkwater was instrumental in his team winning the BPL. How many times Wilshire duh dat? Players must be selected on their merit. Rooney is the captain of the Empire, but I don't think he deserves to start as a striker ahead of Kane nor Vardy. Drinkwater got screwed based on name recognition. I wonder if him can play fi yard?

Comment

REally? Drinkwater was instrumental in his team winning the BPL. How many times Wilshire duh dat? Players must be selected on their merit. Rooney is the captain of the Empire, but I don't think he deserves to start as a striker ahead of Kane nor Vardy. Drinkwater got screwed based on name recognition. I wonder if him can play fi yard?
                  Maybe if him change him name to "Drinkrum" ?!
                  Peter R

Comment

Why isn't there a caucasian in the squad,is it that our caucasians are less inclined to migrate?

Ma,yuh did tell me not to finish de juice andII wish I hadn't..(interrupted abruptly ) .
                    Drinkwater and guh a yuh bed!

Comment

Wilshire and Arsenal's fortunes for the next EPL season...

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      .... wi be unavailable to arsenal at the beginning of the season
                      ...and that shall be a great and wonderful thing his being out of my GUNNERS TEAM to f!@@#$%^&*k the building of TEAM!!!! hip! Hip! Horaaaaaaay!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Whoa, Lazie! That's a stretch!

Don't know if Drinkwater made a case for himself during the season but I hope for England's sake they can find better than Henderson!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

From Lazy reasoning every English Born player for LCFC

should play for the English team. I don't like Wilshere as much as Dunny but no way would I choose Drinkwater over him in an England shirt. Nor in a premier league team. Lazie reasoning more time is F..n Lazy and lack sufficient facts or aptitude.
                          Reminds me of a student of mine in my GED class..two sentence for a descriptive essay.
                          Comparing Drinkwater form to Wilshere's talent is crazy. Ok Messi Suarez played better than you last campaign so in our world team he is selected as the starter you come off the bench...lmao
                          Lazie system played, tactics employed by different coaches can rule out some players in team selection.
                          Yesterday Hodgson played Kane and Vardy
                          Last edited by PeeJay; June 3, 2016, 11:39 AM.
                          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Was this student the one who had to write a composition called: A Day at Sabina Park for his common entrance exam?

He wracked his brain for fifty-nine minutes of the hour-long test, and could think of nothing to say... then with seconds left he quickly wrote a few words on his paper.... :"Rain, no play."
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X