FIFA headquarters searched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA headquarters searched

All of a sudden, FIFA is no longer this sovereign state.

Thank you, AG Lynch!

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...---prosecution

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Former Fifa officials awarded themselves %% $55m Pounds

Fifa: Sepp Blatter, Jerome Valcke & Markus Kattner 'awarded themselves £55m'

14 minutes ago From the section Football
    Share this page
    Fifa flag
    Fifa has been under intense scrutiny since the investigations began last year
    Fifa: Sepp Blatter, Jerome Valcke & Markus Kattner 'awarded themselves £55m'

Fifa has been under intense scrutiny since the investigations began last year
    Former high-ranking Fifa officials Sepp Blatter, Jerome Valcke and Markus Kattner awarded themselves pay rises and bonuses worth $80m (£55m) over five years, say Fifa lawyers.

Football's governing body revealed the contracts of ex-president Blatter, fired ex-secretary general Valcke and sacked former finance director Kattner one day after a Swiss police raid.

Its lawyers said there was evidence that the trio made "a coordinated effort" to "enrich themselves" between 2011 and 2015.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Time for FIFA to be disbanded and a new governing body set up in a country with laws where no one, for the most part, is above them.

The ISF, International Soccer Federation!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Time for FIFA to be disbanded and a new governing body set up in a country with laws where no one, for the most part, is above them.

The ISF, International Soccer Federation!
        Yes....the country where the only people who're apparently above the law are the ones who wage war on utterly false & corrupt pretenses ...and kill millions in the process

Exceptional fi real
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Heh heh! Yuh notice seh mi nain't call nuh name?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

or how about: International Social Institute for Soccer.. ISIS for short.
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X