No announcement yet.

That was not a foul! Austin played the ball and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if overturned he shouldn't be in the next game. This was not the game for Winnie's traditional Bitch ball line up. Also, is there another RB player that has made more errant passes leading to goals than Hector. Must be snow premium. I know the world no level but this is ridiculous.

Comment

Hector: I am in the Premier League mate passing is overrated.

Comment

Hey Williamson to the rescue. Let's defend the one nothing deficit.

Comment

I was referring to the Venezuelan foul at the time I made the post! Not Austin.
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            That was an offisde call, correctly soo too!

The commentators are actually agreeing with the red card!

I need to pick up curling or something.
            Not on Sportsmax!
            Peter R

Comment

With 5 mins to go Binns get the obligatory local run. Good could have been an Ottey 1 min. Thanks Herr Schaeffer.

Comment

Farin local fack up the tournament in his first game back..

Oh well... silver lining is we won't see him for the rest of the now dead tournament..

Calling for more snowas or a local !

Comment

Plus when has Austin ever made a reckless tackle ?!

Comment

I don't want to see Austin again.. period..

Zero upside... nuff downside..

Binns or Lee Williamson.

Comment

Don't worry.. I expect to see Binns replace Austin permanently...

Comment

Will never happen any time soon.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

As I said he shouldn't have started but it wasn't his reckless tackle that led to the goal. The lack of self- belief exhibited by modern Jamaicans is frightening. Muss be PNP fault. Maybe if we had an all brown snowballs team who couldn't pass to save dem life things woul be better. But wait......

Comment

As for the goal.. you figure all those years in Merica.. Blake would understand the basic concept of making yourself BIG not small in a situation like that..

My God..

Head fi tuff but nuh suh..

Comment

If you do not teach the kids to recognize and use space...move self into the recognized space...move the ball around...how do you expect them to fit with players who grow up doing same? ...how do you expect those who you have not introduced to recognition and use of space to suddenly do so when they have become 'gray back' persons?

Evventually, the guys who know better become disillusioned and stop passing. Case in point: Giles Barnes started the game passing one-time but after a while he even stopped meeting the ball and passing it on one-time (You did notice how he started meeting balls in the air and heading them on to Donaldson? ...well when Donaldson had the ball he never passed the ball on using that one-time pass...and so did most of the Jamaica born players. They had to take 3...4...5...touches before passing. I guess, if I was playing with these guys, I would just laugh and walk off the field ).
                              Last edited by Karl; June 5, 2016, 07:26 PM.
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Maybe if we had an all brown (pink, red, blue) snowballs team.. we could keep 11 men on the field..

Is that too much to ask ?

Comment

Working...
                                X