not doom and gloom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not doom and gloom

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=9 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_trRow2><TD class=TableCell_Light id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_tdPostCell4 vAlign=top width="76%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblFullMessage>Saw the game. I must say firtly reasonably good job by coach brown in putting together a relatively organised team. The lone goal was really a moment of brain cramp by the Goalkeeper who in my opinion is a very good shot stopper but needs to work on decision making. He left is line to challenge for a ball at the top of the 18 where he had 3 gold shirts to a lone Canadian who flick on in an open net. He however made two tremendous saves.

Some players really are a work in progress at this time. Damion Stewart is an accident waiting to happen. Fabian Davis really is not at this level, Demar Phillips is not yet ready and Kevin Lamey is at best a club baller. Jamaal C. Ryce was our best player. Khari did ok . We showed inability to move from possessing the football to getting it to our strikers. Fabian Dawkins did look promising and Bennet was unlucky to have one call back.

In all its not doom and gloom. Canada really had some of the players who are part of there plans. Deguzman, Radhinski , Slateiri, Sutton and more are really the best part of there program. DeRosarrio was noticable absent against a Jamaican team missing most of its parts...

We can build on it.</SPAN>

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblPostSignature><H1>"When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent." A Wegner</H1></SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_trRow3><TD class=ShwMessageFooter id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_tdPostCell5 width="24%">Post #3250 </TD><TD class=ShwMessageFooter id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_tdPostCell6><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt><INPUT id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_imgButPrivateMessages title="Send Private Message..." type=image alt="Send Private Message..." src="http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/Forum06/Skins/Classic/Images/Contact_PM.gif" border=0 name=_ctl1:ctlTopic:ctlPanelBar:ctlTopicsRepeater: _ctl3:imgButPrivateMessages> <INPUT id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_imgButEmail title="Send Email..." type=image alt="Send Email..." src="http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/Forum06/Skins/Classic/Images/Contact_Email.gif" border=0 name=_ctl1:ctlTopic:ctlPanelBar:ctlTopicsRepeater: _ctl3:imgButEmail> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

RE: not doom and gloom

All I can do is laugh.

When some man suggest Fabian Davis have more to offer the team than Tappa(no i am not calling for him in the team), mi jus laugh.

Davis has nothing to offer Jamaica, except maybe somebody who will train hard. He is a club baller. Hard work looks extremely good at Jamaica's club level (ask Gerald Neil). Intl ball is a different thing.

Comment

Boss mi tiad fi preach; those who think we are going

to S.Africa has a rude awakening on the horizon.

Comment

Me (9/4/2006)All I can do is laugh.

When some man suggest Fabian Davis have more to offer the team than Tappa....
        Cut out the almshouse Me .... nobody .. nuh matter how dem drunk could mek such a comment. A mistakeyuh mek.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie yuh did see di slap up yessiday? Well di

beating was the Confed. This one was just palin darpe up an box

Comment

Slap up should have been three months ago against France, dont you think?
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

yes you are so right. btw mi bredrin Ichick (use to post here as Blacka, mi tell him fi use dat name) say mi can come play indoor wid him in Brooklyn (ah so wi invite each fram back in di days) Mi tell him say mi nu no balla, him say nuh worry ah try wi ah try (seeing dat wi use to paly with and aginst each other fram back in di days). Bob sca did ah tell mi bout him coaching ting up in weschester to. Oh an bella dem ah bother mi fi come pon di parkway, I should have gone, I guess I would run into ticka 9now that would be real funny). Certain man soon come on line and dem wi know how yuh use to play fi kickers D2 woeeee

Comment

Mi see it yes. Mi curious how Bricktop silent.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Give it up big man, it will kill you. Ran into a few of your classmates at a CC pre-season game and gave them the joke and they could not stop laughing.

Belnavis who is now the CC assitant coach and who makes no claims to being no big time baller, was shocked you would even say that in public.

Melbourne Clarke who is also an assistant was laughing so hard when we finally helped him to remember who you are, imagine he could not place you at all and it was when we told him you used to hang out with Bella he recalled who you were.

I will see Ticka this weekend and once again I will ask him if he knows who you are as up to last year neither him not Dean Weatherly could even place you at all but you say you used to play ball with them.
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

him throw ah one word and run like tief yessiday him cool still,

Bricky was busy looking for the apache and messi seeing that Arg had a game yesterday.

Comment

Oh i told I played with dean? siccko yuh fi stop it man. if belnavis tell yuh say mi cayaan play him is a liar. dat yute who mi use stand up pon ball in front of? Seriously though I would like to see what happen if someone juss throw ah ball give yuh. So is lie mi ah tell pon Ichick? So none ah di man dem mi mention nuh know mi? Same how mi an yuh neva fren is same way mi an melbourne neva did fren. Siccko fram me leff Ja is two time mi see yuh 88 when mi come out ah Dcave and see pon di beach inna yuh speedo and 03 when mi an mi bredrin run into yuh. Yuh ah talk pon di site as if mi an yuh did big fren ah yaad. man haffi remind mi bout yuh to rhatid. gwaan boss ah yuh ah di big balla (mi only waan see wha happen when dem throw a ball to yuh ) LOL woeee

Comment

Dean and Ticka played around the same timeso if you were playing ball with them you would be playing ball with Dean as well.

Oh BTW, the female eye Doctor...she has no clue who you are either.

Seems you are just a fiction of your own imagination.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

OJ, thanks for the report sir. I think you should be a bit easy on Sawyers, because I think he is a better GK than Ricketts. Sawyers only need the exposure at this level, but he has shown better command of the box than I have seen from Ricketts. So what, he made a rush of judgment which caused a goal to score. Maybe it would have ben more if Ricketts were between the sticks.

Glad that we were at least able to keep te score respectable.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

See you just played yourself. I saw her whilst visiting

at the hospital, she was even giving me advice on where my dad should have his tests done. Trust me she couldn't tell you that. Sickko yuh fi stap tell lie iyah. She even told me the days she ran her clinic, she was in hurry to pick up her daughter so we didn't speak for long. Mi dun cause mi see dat is pure lie yuh come fi tell. What you get out of it I just don't know.

Comment

When Ticka, bligh an jump dem use to roll ball ah

pav gainst wi, mi neva see dean. So mi cyaan say nutten bout Dean. Goyan down there ask him bout mi. if yuh say goyan nuh know mi den yuh is cho mek it ress. Sickko. I would just like to be around when they throw a ball to you, that's all. I have moved on you seem to live for things that happen way back (have fun, you must be getting something out of it).

Comment

Working...
                              X