Come Sunday A Side A Guh Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come Sunday A Side A Guh Dead

JAWGE and di res a BRAZIL mangroupie nuh gi mi nuh argument kill wi come fi kill APACHE, MESSI & RIQUELME nuh tek statement
    Last edited by Bricktop; July 11, 2007, 10:52 PM.

Argentina .v Brazil was quite a game!!

It's not every day mexico gets 3 nil. Any team capable of doing that is capable of winning the Copa America.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I actually expected the Mexicans to get blanked 4-0. The match was closer than I thought.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        JAWGE and di res a BRAZIL mangroupie nuh gi mi nuh argument kill wi come fi kill APACHE, MESSI & RIQUELME nuh tek statement
        Argentina bettah be able to beat Brazil 'B' side..

Pray nuh bad luck reach Argentina cuz we not even going sarry fi yuh if dem lose...

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
          Argentina bettah be able to beat Brazil 'B' side..

Pray nuh bad luck reach Argentina cuz we not even going sarry fi yuh if dem lose...
          Se my other thread. Mi nuh waan hear nutting bout B side or C side. We dismantle what get put in front of us. Nobody never tell yuh fi leff FATTA and JHERRI CURLS pon di beach a COPACABANA

Comment

Se my other thread. Mi nuh waan hear nutting bout B side or C side. We dismantle what get put in front of us. Nobody never tell yuh fi leff FATTA and JHERRI CURLS pon di beach a COPACABANA
            As mi seh.. not even going sarry fi yuh...

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
              As mi seh.. not even going sarry fi yuh...
              DEAD. A side a guh DEAD. Den i'm gonna have to listen to the inevitable "If JHERRI CURLS was playing blah blah blah blah blah balh...."

Comment

DEAD. A side a guh DEAD. Den i'm gonna have to listen to the inevitable "If JHERRI CURLS was playing blah blah blah blah blah balh...."
                Argentina is certainly a favourite to beat the Brazil side currently playing in the Copa.

The problem is what you are going to say if Argentian lose...

Comment

Sunday mi an yuh wi reason,

boss try nuh lose yhear, cause it nah go pretty roun here. Done talk

Comment

Argentina is the better side. I love my Brazillians but I can't see them winning this match. The crystal ball is light blue.
                    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Let's face facts...regardless of what happens Sunday, this Argentina TEAM has been playing far superior football to this Brazil squad!

Argentina by 2!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well yuh was right bout ah side going dead...

Heh, heh..

Hah, hah..

Haahaaahh haaaaahhhh !!

Dem haffi tek a statement from di Argentina coach.. fill out a missing persons report on Apache, Messi and Riquelme.. LOL !!!

WHOOOEEEEE !!!

Comment

Working...
                        X