• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL..New City Taking Shape

Sane & Gabriel Jesus locked up...just Stones left to compete the puzzle

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    Sane & Gabriel Jesus locked up...just Stones left to compete the puzzle
    Yes, I am watching the goings-on.

Stone a good one but Everton is over pricing him.

Watched all the videos on the China trip. .........

Pep mandate that the team is not over weight. Nasri has trimmed down from last year.

ManU spent over £100 million on Pogba Wasted investment. Very glad we did not waste that much on him. Look at what they did with di Maria.

Anyway , I've stocked up on lots of Guinness and other refreshments ...to watch during the long season.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Gabby Why? Ah maan. Should have gone to Barca.I bet it's the money. Can't believe it wow. City should get Gabigol

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Yes, I am watching the goings-on.

Stone a good one but Everton is over pricing him.

Watched all the videos on the China trip. .........

Pep mandate that the team is not over weight. Nasri has trimmed down from last year.

ManU spent over £100 million on Pogba Wasted investment. Very glad we did not waste that much on him. Look at what they did with di Maria.

Anyway , I've stocked up on lots of Guinness and other refreshments ...to watch during the long season.
        Yeah, I read that too.

Look for some heavy spending.

The boy i want is Pogba. Everyone else is secondary...even Bale.
        Sour grapes....
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Bye Paul Pogba imo

Pogba was a better buy.

e-slap: .....keep hope alive HL!!!
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

...Not sure how the European system of loading and unloading works. But to unload Yaya would mean replacing him with Paul Pogba at any cost. Pogba is a player I like very much!! He would make an excellent fit.

I see Yaya staying for just one more season.

Comment

YES, a% was sold to some Chinese entity.

This is a massive market opening to the City owners.

Messi can stay. I think he has peaked.

The only player I think we should get is Paul Pogba.

Comment

Exposed as a BIG hypocrite .

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  DARN!!!

You certainly did your research!!

Pogba is over priced.

Watch him ride the pine now.....

I guess that kind of spending on one player is indication that yu'all are planning to win the BPL.

Carry on!!

HL

Comment

of course we want pogba...but we're not stupid enough to pay $100 mil + for him

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      of course we want pogba...but we're not stupid enough to pay $100 mil + for him
                      Very silly investment....

HL

Comment

Is Pogba twice the man Sterling is
                        Not only did Pogba make YOUR wish list,he was The wish list,Sterling name wasn't even mentioned..
                        Pogba is for his club what he is for his country,a desirable player,Sterling too is for his club what he is for his country,a nondescript player.
                        So we are spending a little more than twice you spent to get Sterling!
                        Tan deh!

Comment

so we paid a little extra for meet the homegrown player quota...pogba is a player that you once had under contract...mishandled...lost for $0...you are now paying a world record transfer fee for...embarrassing if you ask me

Comment

DARN!!!

You certainly did your research!!

Pogba is over priced.

Watch him ride the pine now.....

I guess that kind of spending on one player is indication that yu'all are planning to win the BPL.

Carry on!!
                            HL - dem bowl yu out! LOL! "Overpriced"? Is that higher than "at any cost"? LOL!!! You have been X-posed? Ha ha ha. Woooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee. Let the season begin.
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                              HL - dem bowl yu out! LOL! "Overpriced"? Is that higher than "at any cost"? LOL!!! You have been X-posed? Ha ha ha. Woooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee. Let the season begin.
                              Yes, let the season begin.

But before, these is good Olympic football on tap.

Very good game between Nigeria and japan last night. Final score 5-3.

Brazil could not get past S. Africa in a draw.

You should be very happy now. X is now with Newcastle. Lucky you!!

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X