Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fellow Manuligans

First half,Man U 1 - 0 Leicester.
    Bailly looks the part,great solo goal by Lingard,and Shaw is impressive.
    I would take off Rooney and bring on Henrikh.
    What I particulary like about Man U is the concerteted efforts defensively.
    The midfield is lacking(disconnect with Abrahimovic,Martial,and Rooney),hence the fix is Pogba at whatever cost.

In my neck of the woods we not getting the match on TV... meanwhile, I'm watching "dressage"...
    Peter R

Comment

Hope is Woman dressage !

Comment

Yes, I wanted to see more of the Armenian.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I hate the substitutions made by Mourinho,and the nonsense with Mata..
          Rooney was terrible today,why wasn't he substituted?
          For those overly ambitious delusional fans of other clubs,who will be defending the trophy you seek?
          We beat Leicester today,and they are the defending champions.
          Our game was begging for a Pogba,and he himself will be here within a week.

Well we have our first Silverware.

Comment

LOL ... "dressage" was watching me TBH...now I am watching "woman" riders (bicycle). Now can someone post the women's beach volleyball schedule! HL?
            Peter R

Comment

Your fellow Muligans

Why unu coach diss Juan Mata soo. Send him on as a sub then tek him off after a few minutes saying him too short fi defend. lol
              Bwoy anuh Manuligan move dat a muliganism
              "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Mata has to make a case to the fans,when he does ,the boo's will be far more pronounced.
                It was indeed highly unorthodox ,the undoing of a substitution,Leicester had to score in order to win (before Abrahimovic's goal),hence Mourinho's last minute concern existed prior to his decision to bring on Mata.
                Rashford is the one I am concerned about,he has to start in some of the games to keep razor sharp.

Comment

Working...
                X