• Show
Clear All

• Fantasy football/Soccer

Come and test yourself against the best. Join my fantasy league

https://fantasyfootball.skysports.co...DCMP=PPCB#home

League name - Reggae Invaders

League pin - 8207204

Only 2 days to go before the big kick off

Why do you persists with a league that only you are familair with ,why cant we stick with the league that we know ?

Welcome back , a couple of questions what happend to Hodgson, how do you rate Big Sam and what is Arsenal going to do this seasn and where do you see my Pool ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X my ESPN league is "under reconstruction" so I'm going to give it a shot this season.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dunny I don't think we have access to join here in the US
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Let me know

Thanx
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Dunny I don't think we have access to join here in the US
            Darn, I thought it was open worldwide. I just checked and its UK only sorry guys I will post another one shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Why do you persists with a league that only you are familair with ,why cant we stick with the league that we know ?

Welcome back , a couple of questions what happend to Hodgson, how do you rate Big Sam and what is Arsenal going to do this seasn and where do you see my Pool ?
              I am not familiar with the league boss, will have to read the rules like everyone else thought I would try and find something else since our old league is not up and running. Will catch up later re Hodgson and the new season

Comment

OK guys try this one
                https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/

League name - Reggae Invaders
                Pin - OWDCTNSL

Let me know if you guys can access this one stateside

Comment

Working...
                X