RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People Dedd< People Dedd <dedd, Deddd , Man U Dedd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People Dedd< People Dedd <dedd, Deddd , Man U Dedd!

It's my time to shine,my season ,destiny,the stars have alinged,we are ready no Xcuses ,a holiday schedule to boot.

Origi nuh ready,is ready! Sturry ready,Mane to play wid dem brain.Firmino to put heat on you,midfield solid,defence solid.GK issue resolved.Ming is our # 2 !

Weeeping and moaaaaaning and gnashing of teeeet.

No mercy! ESP GAINST Man u,like the past 3 seasons,the natural order is upon us.

People enjoy history this season.

X.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Xess is back!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      It's my time to shine,my season ,destiny,the stars have alinged,we are ready no Xcuses ,a holiday schedule to boot.

Origi nuh ready,is ready! Sturry ready,Mane to play wid dem brain.Firmino to put heat on you,midfield solid,defence solid.GK issue resolved.Ming is our # 2 !

Weeeping and moaaaaaning and gnashing of teeeet.

No mercy! ESP GAINST Man u,like the past 3 seasons,the natural order is upon us.

People enjoy history this season.

X.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Dedd,Dedd,Dedd,Dedd Dedd Dedd,Dedd,Dedd,Dedd ,Dedd,Dedd,Dedd,DeddDedd.

I am glad our games started on the road against top 4 teams,so when we have wrapped it up next may,unnuh caan say a ting !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

All three points Sunday against the runner-up of last season?

Comment

Arsenal to beat Liverpool 2 to 1 Walcott and Sanchez

to score. This is Arsenal year to stand up and be counted. Honor their manager's faith in their skills. Walcott will stand tall this season. We are " the ARSENAL ". Always
            Premier League pick:
            Arsenal
            Man City
            Tottenham
            Man U
            Chelsea
            Liverpool
            West Ham
            In that order...Go Arsene ...u wouldn't wah go out ..without winning
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

This is Arsenal year,

Comment

What I want to ask you is will Leicester have a top four finish this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Xess is back!!!!
                  Talk about the "kiss of dedd". Dyam fool too friggin' chupid to know seh di minute him open 'im mout...we get grin'. Him sey di same shyte last year wid him goat mout in the Europa League and Carling Cup finals...not to mention the 1000 times before him f-we-up wid him goat mout'....frigin' arse.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You a di same Bredda who say under BR we will never challenge for top 4 or any trophy as long as we nuh spend X a mount a million ,and wi muss get use to it?

Weak heart yuh brave fi show yuh columnist face,same bredda whey glad wi lose Europa fi justify yuh midtable ambition ?

Run whey crathches ! In the same breath welcome back.

Same bredda whey say Origi nuh ready
                    Same bredda whey say wi nuh need a keeper
                    Same bredda whey say Bentke muss get game.
                    Same bredda whey mek up Im own liad Gospel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      You a di same Bredda who say under BR we will never challenge for top 4 or any trophy as long as we nuh spend X a mount a million ,and wi muss get use to it?

Weak heart yuh brave fi show yuh columnist face,same bredda whey glad wi lose Europa fi justify yuh midtable ambition ?

Run whey crathches ! In the same breath welcome back.

Same bredda whey say Origi nuh ready
                      Same bredda whey say wi nuh need a keeper
                      Same bredda whey say Bentke muss get game.
                      Same bredda whey mek up Im own liad Gospel.
                      Oh my lawd...somethings don't change...with the passage of time, most things do...but your ignorance however, remains forever intact. Do me and all the real LFC faithful a favour this year...jes' set the feck up an' no bada mek nuh more predictions...every one on here know seh you chat bare shyte so try something new and shet up see if it werk. If I were to make a list of "memba mi tell u's" which you have posted that have turned out to be nuttin' but fi u chuppidity, it would make an encyclopedia look like a pamphlet. Now...run ah u corna and shet u mout!
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

People Dedd,Deddd!

https://youtu.be/9xVDBM-d1Gs

Comment

Arsenal way above Liverpool in technical ability

Even with 2 regular defenders Liverpool cannot beat Arsenal.
                          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I respect your opinion, even though it's wrong! LFC 2 - Ars 1!
                            Peter R

Comment

Bricktop and HL are two of the. Biggest ingrates on the planet,both should be thankful to Man U!
                              Some game you guys have tomorrow,the two meddling managers..
                              I will offer a compromise, a draw would be nice.
                              Pity Pogba will be out because of suspension,the Zlatan show will have to start without him.

Comment

Working...
                              X