RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karl, Gamma, Peejay, Dunny, OJ...unu fin' BT hiding place?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
    Wenger loss in final, Klopp Loss, Conte Loss. I don't think any other coach other than these 5 were even in a CL championship.....unless Sir X still including Benitez..lol
    Peejay - follow this eedyat at your peril. You are correct, only 2 (Pep and Jose). Last year, the league had Jose, Advocaat, Hiddink, Rafa...so as usual...him a come wid stupidniss and worse, he is counting Di Matteo, a Championship manager. Whenever X post something, you must realise that more time when you fact check it, is bear sh!t him a chat.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Thanx for the correction on the new paradigm,thats 3 years old ..lol.Season start and yuh start wid di cussing (name calling) ,yuh a try draw mi out suh early Boss,di sarcasm whey mi draw pan yuh fi show yuh ignorance on di new paradigm a kill yuh ?

How 3 years of witnessing a new model isnt new ,with 2 of those years having measured quantatative changes that you yourself have voiced ?

I could easily label you as you have labelled me ,but its better to see you twist like a gig in trying to sound knowledgeable in trying to cover your barb,an acknowledgement of the paradigm on your part or error would show class but dat a nuh you.

Instead mi affi spoon feed yuh ,yuh see how mi gi yuh credit with di correction,try follow mi,because yuh nuh waah guh down deh dis season wid di name calling judging by how yuh a twist and pivot wid di new paradigm...hehe
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So its Jackass and now eeydiat ....hehe ...yuh gwan ,mi a spot yuh a lead ,Like Rafa spot di joka dem in the championship,when mi open up,juss tek yuh beating ,like yuh tek dem fi di last 2 seasons.

Yuh gwannn..hehe.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Thanx for the correction on the new paradigm,thats 3 years old ..lol.Season start and yuh start wid di cussing (name calling) ,yuh a try draw mi out suh early Boss,di sarcasm whey mi draw pan yuh fi show yuh ignorance on di new paradigm a kill yuh ?

How 3 years of witnessing a new model isnt new ,with 2 of those years having measured quantatative changes that you yourself have voiced ?

I could easily label you as you have labelled me ,but its better to see you twist like a gig in trying to sound knowledgeable in trying to cover your barb,an acknowledgement of the paradigm on your part or error would show class but dat a nuh you.

Instead mi affi spoon feed yuh ,yuh see how mi gi yuh credit with di correction,try follow mi,because yuh nuh waah guh down deh dis season wid di name calling judging by how yuh a twist and pivot wid di new paradigm...hehe
          Again, you are spinning. Why didn't you declare the "new paradigm" 3 years ago? LOL!! You are a joke. You get bounce pon yu head? Edyaat, what mek u tink seh people fool? KMT.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            So its Jackass and now eeydiat ....hehe ...yuh gwan ,mi a spot yuh a lead ,Like Rafa spot di joka dem in the championship,when mi open up,juss tek yuh beating ,like yuh tek dem fi di last 2 seasons.

Yuh gwannn..hehe.
            Like I said, you are an intellectual midget. You bring things late, beat yu ches' like u know what yu talkin' about, and make declarations based on inaccurate data. Not the first time. I'm jus' here to slap you down les' the world think seh the res' ah we is eedyat fi a falla u chupidniss. The fact that you counted Di Matteo as a Prem manager is as glaring an oversight as if you counted Zidane.

Comment

Wait, Paul Marin find him voice calling people out? This is a marathon and not a sprint boss. Your side met an half cooked AFC so accept your 3 points and gwaan

Comment

Dude...this was a post from three weeks ago and is now you posting a response? You mussi did get comfy inna BT cave. LOL! Anyway, I agree, the season is young and the teams are competitive. It will be a season of many twists and turns...too early to say anything...afterall Everton is above us...so it must be early...maybe i's preseason? LOL!

Comment

Working...
                X