Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANADA vs JAMAICA TORRENT DOWNLOAD

Torrent

You need a client such as BitTorrent to download it. You can download BitTorrent here:

BitTorrent

RE: CANADA vs JAMAICA TORRENT DOWNLOAD

man nuh wan see JA lorse

Comment

You must be a glutton for punishment.

Comment

Maybe butI need to watch the games soI can kick off man face round here when dem come wit dem loose chat. Mi see a man mek a post seh SAWYERS was a good shot blocker in the game but didn't handle crosses well. Wasn't that the same complaint against TALL P yet di man dem seh if TALL P deh in goal we nuh have nuh chance. The posters on this site are pure confusion.

Comment

Never said Tall P is better or worse than Sawyers. Said he is not a bad shotstopper but not a good keeper. Funny with the MLS Toronto franchise looking for players there was some of that brass waching the game. ONe of the feedback I got for someone regarding the game is tha the youth suttorn of the Monteral Impact and canadian custodian may get called in. The feedback on sayerts was he did not throw well, kickwell but a good shotstopper.

Comment

Mi a get an error message say a codecs is needed to see the video. Right now mi only get audio.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

CODEC

Download the CODEC from the link above.

Comment

BT: I have never used this before. I know I went to STETHS, but I am not suh hard to learn. Could you give me a step-by-step process as to how to do this thing? You have asked that we download the torrent which I have and had it installed.

I would rather you tell me what I need to do so I am understand what I am doing.

1. Downloaded and install the Torrent

2. Download the CODEC

3. etc

4. etc

Thanks,

Tilla
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Watched about 2 mins of the game last night, andI plan to burn it on a DVD (or VCD)to play on the tube later. The quality of the video is pretty good. BT - big respect sah.

Tilla, it is alot easier than you think. First go to the link to download Bitorrent.

BitTorrent 4.20.9

<TABLE id=product-actions-table cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=cell1> Download Now</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Once you have BitTorrent installed, then go to <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl1_lblFullMessage>Torrentand you can save the file on your hard drive. Then use BitTorrent to open the file, and the program willstart the downloading the match. If you have a cable modem, the download may take about an hour or more.</SPAN>

<SPAN>The video is broken down into two video clips (first &amp; second half), and you would be able to see thegame using windows media player or real audio etc. If you only hear the audio portion, and no video is seen, then follow BT's instructions above and download the <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblFullMessage>CODEC.</SPAN></SPAN>
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Horti: Thanks and I will try it later when I get home.

I have already downloaded and installed Torrent. When I launch it, I am seeing a CONCACAF 2005 game in the list between Jamaica and the USA. I did a search for Jamaica/Canada but could not find it.

Will check into it later.

Thanks.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                    X