Middleborough a drap some continental ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middleborough a drap some continental ball

Pan Sunderland.....my lawwd,mi paradigm...hehe.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Pan Sunderland.....my lawwd,mi paradigm...hehe.
    Why we have fi get it double? The usual ten cents will do!
    Peter R

Comment

Husssssh,yuh aguh get it all season,Pauly aguh mad,and im mad already.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Why we have fi get it double? The usual ten cents will do!
        Peter, what is really funny is that Middlesborough has been playing this breed of ball under Karanka for the past 3 years. But hey...it tek some people a while to ketch on, so is news to dem.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

In the Prem Pauly ? should I have stated the obvious ..hehe

Comment

so now negredo is good?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              In the Prem Pauly ? should I have stated the obvious ..hehe
              Like I said, you take a while to comprehend and start to jump up and down when you *finally* see the obvious and claim it as *new*. Premier league clubs have been playing "continental" ball for quite a while...even little ones like Swansea was a drop it few years back under your favorite coach. If you watch the Championship, teams like Boro, Sheffield Wednesday, Charlton have been playing what you call "continental ball" and have been for a while. LOL!!! Wheel and tun' Daily News.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Correction Pauly,they have been trying to,with this new influx of continental managers,they are doing it....hehe...Harken back to our getting more out of less debates and the anamoly,reword that * finally/slow* and plant it on your forehead.

How far and quick you have pivoted.Keep it up.Are you seeking credit Pauly,ok

Hear it is,you stated we could get more out of less with a continental coach who could scout world leagues for the cheapest up and coming talent to challenge for positions/titles/ cups in the Prem and it's a new paradigm,that will not be an anamoly....... hehe

Yuh paradigm....lol.
                Last edited by Sir X; August 22, 2016, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Is he a trouble for your defense?

Comment

nobody is a trouble for my defence...but all of a sudden on this forum negredo is not a bum anymore...you guys are great comedy relief

Comment

... they make me laugh B'Top...specially Rock (steady).

HL, there you go with the name calling!!
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

He was replaced hence found to be unworthy,ergo the initial stance has merits.
                        The question I asked is specific to your defense,it is fair to assume that he was impressive in training sessions againgst YOUR defense which would necessitate his starting.
                        Really has NOTHING to do with having a different opinion of the so called(well according to YOU) beast.
                        Besides,City was beating to a pulp by Pool last season,yet Pool finished last season..,largely due to your defense.
                        Last edited by Rockman; August 23, 2016, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Well you are the table leader but I must admit that has more to do with alphabetical order of names than anything else.I am mindful of the large amount of goals your team is capable of scoring here and there,but what I really find interesting is the amount of goals your team is likely to concede.
                          It certainly paints distinctly different pictures of the two teams currently atop the table,both with exact goal difference..

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            Well you are the table leader but I must admit that has more to do with alphabetical order of names than anything else.I am mindful of the large amount of goals your team is capable of scoring here and there,but what I really find interesting is the amount of goals your team is likely to concede.
                            It certainly paints distinctly different pictures of the two teams currently atop the table,both with exact goal difference..
                            Rock, I believe that when there is a tie in GD, the team that has scored more goals gets the nod. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but at present I believe that that is the "rule".

Having said that, IMO, the team that has conceded fewer goals could just as easily been the decider... however, the "rule" underscores the importance of scoring goals!
                            Peter R

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X