• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A Slice of Mount Zion is for I"

Hull is next!
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Originally posted by Westman View Post
    Hull is next!
    Westman whey you know them Culture selection from?

Weel.......!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Boss, me a nuh hurry come up like nuff man round yah. Me sure you just check out google. Have you ever checked the signature on my postings? You should google that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
        Boss, me a nuh hurry come up like nuff man round yah. Me sure you just check out google. Have you ever checked the signature on my postings? You should google that too.
        After Israel Vibration. ...Culture is my next favorite Reggae group.

I would guess that I have most of Culture CDs.

Ever hear this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0QuABoHvDWE
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I have a DJ bredrin who used to play all of them. I also have some dread bredrins who don't listen to any dance all stuff. All they listen to is the "authentic" stuff.

Comment

I have confidence in Mourinho doing the right thing but I am somewhat worried about his indecisiveness. He sold Blackett yet is considering replacing Blind.Not to mention leaving Mensah in obscurity whilst in pursuit of a player of his mold.
            He purports that Henrikh is worthy yet insists on not fielding him.
            My guess is there will be tweaking with our best eleven,and ergo we need to start the process asap.
            It us my opinion Rashford should be game ready,he can't be if he isn't fielded.
            And of course,the deals regarding Jackson and Blackett attest to Mourinho not considering youngsters as worthy options.
            Maybe he will make amends by making worthwhile substitutions.

My preferred starting eleveb

THE keeper
            Bailly,Blind(by default),Valencia,Pogba,Henrikh,Shaw,Lingard,Roone y,Zlatan The Great,Martial

Bench Mensah,Young,Rashford,Depay,Mata,and Fellaini.
            Believe me,we will NEVER see our reserved keeper until the team has secured ttheEPL title.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              I have confidence in Mourinho doing the right thing but I am somewhat worried about his indecisiveness. He sold Blackett yet is considering replacing Blind.Not to mention leaving Mensah in obscurity whilst in pursuit of a player of his mold.
              He purports that Henrikh is worthy yet insists on not fielding him.
              My guess is there will be tweaking with our best eleven,and ergo we need to start the process asap.
              It us my opinion Rashford should be game ready,he can't be if he isn't fielded.
              And of course,the deals regarding Jackson and Blackett attest to Mourinho not considering youngsters as worthy options.
              Maybe he will make amends by making worthwhile substitutions.

My preferred starting eleveb

THE keeper
              Bailly,Blind(by default),Valencia,Pogba,Henrikh,Shaw,Lingard,Roone y,Zlatan The Great,Martial

Bench Mensah,Young,Rashford,Depay,Mata,and Fellaini.
              Believe me,we will NEVER see our reserved keeper until the team has secured ttheEPL title.
              There is always the possibility of injury... God forbid! (for his and your sake).
              Peter R

Comment

What about Holness (Smalling)?

Comment

An oversight,nevertheless he was missing a step or two last season,despite that he is worthy of inclusiin on my squad.Smalling will be found to be lacking by only a handful of players,Rio was much smarter.

Comment

Raw ford to the bench? That is his reward for being the only bright spark last season???!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well I do hold Rashford in hight esteem, and I am on the records calling for his inclusion.A mere glance at our striking force clearly shows an aging one,hence Rashford is slated to eventually take over.
                      He can do what he did last year coming off the bench,it will be one of need and without the pressure .
                      Depay and Martial all impressed but then faded primarily because of the pressure involved.Rashford is too crucial to our future to run that risk.
                      Rooney likely will benefit from having a midfield of pogba and Henrikh.

Comment

Remember why Pogba left the first time? They brought in an aging player to start over him.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yep,seems contradictory that Mourinho would make amendment fir Fergie's costly oversight but then does the same..
                          Rashford has even made a better case too.
                          Our problem isn't limited to the club,Rashford likely will be shafted by England too.
                          Suspect decisions being made acrosd the board.

Comment

Working...
                          X