Those idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those idiots

What country does Olaf Melbourge (sic) play for. well he and others weresent home from the national team for missing a team curfew, they should have been back by 11pm but did not get back till....gasp 1:15am.

And no mention of even one floozy on their arms either...I tell you boy...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Those idiots

It is refreshing to see that the Swedish AGREED on a curfew and they broke that curfew. Always good to see a good professional set up.

Comment

Yeah I have to agree with Me. That was a pretty dumb comparison Sickko. - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

The JFF never set a curfew for their players, and there is not a true comparison with that situation versus Jamaica's comedic suspensions. I can bet they will have more than three towels for the squad, and arrive at the match much earlier than 30 minutes before kickoff.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Sickko (9/4/2006)What country does Olaf Melbourge (sic) play for. well he and others weresent home from the national team for missing a team curfew, they should have been back by 11pm but did not get back till....gasp 1:15am.

And no mention of even one floozy on their arms either...I tell you boy...
          Drowning man clutches at straws!

It would have been so nice if Boxhill's led JFF had set a curfew...and, not stooped to lying about the facts surrounding thephantom curfew.

...and, it would have been so nice that having initially founditself in amanagement crisiswhich directly led to the compounded unsavory actions that followed, it took commonsense actions to rectify the situation...

...but this is the Boxhill administration we aretalking about, an adminstration that moves from one crisis of its own making to another of itsmakingas it stumbles haltingly along dragging our football further and further into an abyss of this administration's making.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X