RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUESTION: If Jersey #2 Is Bad, What About Jersey #22?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUESTION: If Jersey #2 Is Bad, What About Jersey #22?

I know that many soccer teams in Jamaica do not issue jerseys with the number 2 on it because that number has some very bad connotations.

What about jersey number 22? Is that bad, too?

Bruce

I did not know that Bruce.
    What bad connotations?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

It guh suh HL from what I understand. Back in our days a shirt number was a shirt number. Now a days it is likened to ones sexual orientation.

If you consider #1 and #2, then you will get the picture.

I think some of these guys are unsure of of where they stand from a sexual orientation standpont if you ask me. Or I think some just fear being labled by a rather ignorant fan base.

Not sure what 22 would mean however. Hey, if we ever get to the World Cup again, someone will have to wear those numbers as FIFA requires all numbers to fall between 1 and 24 for a squad.

Hey, the attached picture is a champion Jamaican player who was self-assured an was not bothered by what the fools had to say about him.
      Attached Files
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

And yet we find it such a big deal when Portia play har numbers game.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I hope Argentina give Brazil 4-0 today because the ref rob Uruguay because the brazil keeper was clearly off his line.

I think hitting the bar should a substitute for penalties and then reggae boys would be number one in the world.

Comment

High perfomance center

The reggaeboys should be sent to the high perfomance center for at least 2 days a week for training or get some of track coaches to train most of the guys in sprinting technigues.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              And yet we find it such a big deal when Portia play har numbers game.
              There are certain responsibilities that come with being a leader.

Leaders LEAD, they do not follow...

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
                The reggaeboys should be sent to the high perfomance center for at least 2 days a week for training or get some of track coaches to train most of the guys in sprinting technigues.
                I think they need more ballet training... theiir ballance is below average.

Comment

"...and I am the driver."

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X