RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL...Nasri Wasn't Up To The Challenge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL...Nasri Wasn't Up To The Challenge...

could have used him this season...he pushed for a loan to Sevilla...

Fully agree. Nasri wanted to stay. He had a point to prove.

He was very effective coming off the bench in the game against the Hammers.

I like Nasri. I am very very sorry to see him go.

Help me with this loan thing B'Top. Can he be recalled at anytime if he is needed by City?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

He should never have left Arsenal, IMO. Though I don't know the story behind that story (if there is one)... it could simply have been all about the money.
      Peter R

Comment

my understanding is that pep told him he could stay...the decision was nasri's...

Comment

why? he was a key contributor on two PL winning teams

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Fully agree. Nasri wanted to stay. He had a point to prove.

He was very effective coming off the bench in the game against the Hammers.

I like Nasri. I am very very sorry to see him go.

Help me with this loan thing B'Top. Can he be recalled at anytime if he is needed by City?
            Hey Bricktop, nobody answered my last question about the rules on recall. Any idea if Nasri could be recalled.......since he is on loan?

HL

Comment

not until January...rules changed so you no longer have emergency recalls...has to be during transfer window...

Comment

Bricktop,who in your opinion is more Messi-like AND why,Agruero or DeBruyne?

Comment

obviously Debruyne as he can play in the middle of the pitch as well as score goals...but they are two different kinda of players

Comment

To each his own and I do blame the person throwing pearls to swines.
                    Messi made his name on a outscoring Iniesta and Xavi,his claim to fame has much to do with outscoring Ronaldo...
                    Aguero too is eye-catching because of his briskness and goalscoring prowess,besides DeBruyne remains a prospect.
                    The reason for the question is to determine if Pep displayed faulty judgement and whether it is conceivable he did so in other areas,Nasri and Toure come to mind.
                    De Silva is the unsung hero for your fly by night team.
                    Last edited by Rockman; September 26, 2016, 11:32 AM.

Comment

what are you on about...Debruyne is a playmker (a complete player bout prospect)...Kun is a goalscorer...two different needs...Toure cannot keep up in this system...Nasri choose to leave...we have more than enough in the midfield...the weak link of the team are the two fullbacks...

Comment

Well Iniesta and Xavi are both playmakers,Messu did not distinguish himself in that regard,but then who is a better playmaker,Silva or DeBruyne.
                        Is CR a playmaker,and if not why,why the constant comparison to Messi?
                        So what we see in DeBruyne is what he bring to the table in the future?
                        He is a prospect,still not yet on Scholes' level.
                        Last edited by Rockman; September 26, 2016, 12:54 PM.

Comment

you're all over the place...i would take Debruyne ahead of Silva...but guess what...it doens't matter because we have both of them on the team...that prospect tore your liikle team to shreds...

Comment

Outdone by Feyenoord and Watford?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                              you're all over the place...i would take Debruyne ahead of Silva...but guess what...it doens't matter because we have both of them on the team...that prospect tore your liikle team to shreds...
                              Hey B'Top, I've been watchin' Rock ask a series of (no so well thought out) questions.

Must lift my hat to you for tolerating those questions.

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X