X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Net Spend:2-1

* Was Chelsea net spend a positive,if so how much

* Was LFC net spend a positive,if so how much

Did the team who had the less net spend get more out of this game?

Pauly ,Peter or anyone......lol,gi mi ,mi ratings nuh man.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Aaww shaddup
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

October 17 is marked in my calendar.2 weeks after the sacking of Rodgers,what a difference net spend makes I.e the coach...lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        * Was Chelsea net spend a positive,if so how much

* Was LFC net spend a positive,if so how much

Did the team who had the less net spend get more out of this game?

Pauly ,Peter or anyone......lol,gi mi ,mi ratings nuh man.
        Why you didn't ask fi it when Burnley beat wi (my club, that is, LFC) 2-0??

.. :kissteet:
        Peter R

Comment

That's the anamoly...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            Why you didn't ask fi it when Burnley beat wi (my club, that is, LFC) 2-0??

.. :kissteet:
            Funny how he seems to forget that his kickstone BR came second in a year when we had no Europe and similar spending. He probably forgets because City was "seducing" his ass (hopefully figuratively). LOL!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Are you saying BR had a negative net spend,when he flopped for 2nd,yuh obsessed wid di RUX.

KLOPP Took us to 2 finals in 3/4 of a season,how many cup finals did the RUX take us too?

Are you saying BR is of the class of Klopp. ?

Comment

Are you suggesting that this season Klopp's spend is negative? According to transfermrkt it is not negative.. it's a slight positive of €0.6M looking at actual € spent and received, (it's skewed to a larger positive net spend if you use their market value (somewhat subjective IMO) €17.1M ); but you wouldn't make a small detail like that prevent you from harping on a "negative net spend", would you... the devil is in the details, which you ignore frequently, and worse yet you never make corrections even when they're pointed out.
                http://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-live...saison_id/2016
                At present I will rely on those figures as being factual. If you have other information that counters what they say, please feel free to share.
                Peter R

Comment

Are you saying BR had a negative net spend,when he flopped for 2nd,yuh obsessed wid di RUX.

KLOPP Took us to 2 finals in 3/4 of a season,how many cup finals did the RUX take us too?

Are you saying BR is of the class of Klopp. ?
                  No - I am saying you were "seduced" and have no business taking your whoring self and shubbing your nose in my team's business. You are a fraud. KMA and run away. Klopp is MY TEAM'S manager, and like all good LFC fans who know the Liverpool Way, I support him...whether he spent $100B or -$100B...until he is no longer my manager...he is my manager and is due respect. You however, still can't understand that while manager's come and go...the club is forever...hence your flight to City, Napoli, Chelsea...LOL! Oh...right...you didn't declare yourself a supporter of those clubs. And you didn't disrespect Gerrard, Carragher, BR, etc. Run along now are stinking up the place with your hypocricy...you should be happy your City team playing well...or should I say, playing "seductively"? LOL!!! Whore.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I am suggesting that LFC spent less than the big money bag Chelsea,estimated 100 million,if its negative that serves to prove my point even more so,that you can get more out of less and you and Paul need to gi mi,mi ratings

It doesn't matter to me that other sites have that figure ranging at a deeper negative net spend.

Haven't I explained my position to you before,in my initial post didn't I ask ,what was it,so why the implication of a suggestion?
                    Last edited by Sir X; September 18, 2016, 07:24 AM.

Comment

I am suggesting that LFC spent less than the big money bag Chelsea,estimated 100 million,if its negative that serves to prove my point even more so,that you can get more out of less and you and Paul need to gi mi,mi ratings

It doesn't matter to me that other sites have that figure ranging at a deeper negative net spend.

Haven't I explained my position to you before,in my initial post didn't I ask ,what was it,so why the implication of a suggestion?
                      I gave you your ratings. I told you you were an idiot. The point i have been *consistently* making is that a positive net spend was required to bring the club to the squad value and wage bill required to CONSISTENTLY challenge for the TITLE, NOT WIN ONE GAME. I have also said that winning the title with a lower wage bill/squad value is not impossible (e.g. Leicester did it and BR almost did it) but to CHALLENGE FOR THE *TITLE* YEAR AFTER YEAR (not challenge for top 4) my side needs a squad value on par with the big clubs. BUT you are so frigging stupid, you can't grasp that concept and twist it into an asinine interpretation for your own ridiculously pathetic conflict-oriented purposes. So, until you can grasp the concept, and stop your stupidity...your props are as I said - you are an idiot. After all, only an idiot could leave LFC because they were "seduced" by another club.

Comment

The point is you have left out only .The other point is I have moved you to alter or reword your position, as i have told Pet'y.

Comment

The point is you have left out only .The other point is I have moved you to alter your position, as i have told Pet'y.
                          ONLY? Only what?? What have you "moved" me to alter? Please be specific and stop being obtuse.

Comment

Be specific with you .....lol, you flip so much pancakes gi up dem work , you toss so much salads hide.

Gi mi mi ratings , sidung , call mi yuh childish ignoramous name and watch di new paradigm this season.My money is on Pool, getting more out of less.

hehe

Comment

Be specific with you .....lol, you flip so much pancakes gi up dem work , you toss so much salads hide.

Gi mi mi ratings , sidung , call mi yuh childish ignoramous name and watch di new paradigm this season.My money is on Pool, getting more out of less.

hehe
                              Perfect example of your inability to tell the truth, or face it. "Seduced"? Wha' happen, City was ah wear b*tty-rida dat day? LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                              X