RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A serious question for the MU faithful...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A serious question for the MU faithful...

...what is wrong with your team's play, and how do you fix it? I am not asking this to rub salt in the wound (that is unnecessary as me know seh tings a hot unu) but I am *genuinely* interested in an honest answer. Tenk u!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

No credit to the continental manager at watford , nothing about the new paradigm...lolol....?...ask Jangle wha mi tell im !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hint, hint ,hint ...lol

Manager

Sampdoria
      Coppa Italia Runner-up: 2008–09
      Napoli
      Coppa Italia: 2011–12
      Supercoppa Italiana Runner-up: 2012
      Serie A Runner-up: 2012–13

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        ...what is wrong with your team's play, and how do you fix it? I am not asking this to rub salt in the wound (that is unnecessary as me know seh tings a hot unu) but I am *genuinely* interested in an honest answer. Tenk u!
        Jose seems not to know his best team at this point. He needs to sort that out. As a team we're not stretching the opposing backline and Zlatan isn't doing that. I think Jose may need to change to a 3-5-2. It appears we do not have defensive mids .... where is Carrick? In that position he is looking to close down any danger. Watford's first 2 goals came because no one was looking to pick up the late arrival in the box. Another thing, we have Zlatan who is good in the air, but our wingers cannot cross the flipping ball.

Jose needs to be reminded that LvG was fired for finishing 5th despite winning the FA Cup.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Pop corn time...lol

Comment

I need a stiff jink inna the Sunday mawning yah. To answer your question, Murinho needs to get his team selection and his tactics right. And soon. That said , I still have every confidence in him. The squad is an expensive compilation of mid-table quality players that will take time to change out. The huge difference that I see with my team and the teams ahead of us is the set up of the midfield. Sh!tty, Loserfool, Everton and the Gummers all attack in blocks. There is always two or three options for the man on the ball. Our midfielders are too far away from each other. Also we don't have leaders on the field. Smalling doesn't lead Bailly and even though Fellani had a great game today, he's not the one to control Pogba, who needs a general beside him. I thought this game was crying out for a Carrick.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

In other words another 200 million to rectify Jose rigid tactics,Mouribho loves a big striker up front with an expressive attacking midfield with an animal in the central defence.

I don't believe Zalatan is any Drogba,your defensive midfield position is weak,at best erratic.Last but not least the influx of continental managers with a highly technical view of how the game is played will make life hard for any big boy who slips.

Unnuh inna trouble.Pop corn time...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Jose seems not to know his best team at this point. He needs to sort that out. As a team we're not stretching the opposing backline and Zlatan isn't doing that. I think Jose may need to change to a 3-5-2. It appears we do not have defensive mids .... where is Carrick? In that position he is looking to close down any danger. Watford's first 2 goals came because no one was looking to pick up the late arrival in the box. Another thing, we have Zlatan who is good in the air, but our wingers cannot cross the flipping ball.

Jose needs to be reminded that LvG was fired for finishing 5th despite winning the FA Cup.
                Both you and Jangle seem to be saying the same thing. However, your team scored first and almost got a second. So it seems to me that a hallmark of JM's prior teams - stingy defensive play, is not possible with these players...or (and I am not sure) he is trying to create a more attacking game than his own personal style would dictate. Why? Because (again - I could be wrong) he *may* be feeling pressure from fans to create the high-flying all out destruction football y'all enjoyed under Slurgie. If you look at how the team plays defensively, they are easy to penetrate, they are too often in their own third and two slow to get out. That is not characteristic of JM's style, which makes it hard to understand. Anyway, this is a game I have to watch again as I was nodding on and off - game dem too dyam early!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

In other words yuh neva understand how the massive positive net spend get tun ova by the smaller positive..hehe... CC: my summation or watch the game again like yuh say.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    In other words yuh neva understand how the massive positive net spend get tun ova by the smaller positive..hehe... CC: my summation or watch the game again like yuh say.

Comment

In truth it should have been 6- 2 its not as if unnuh,lose,unnuh get a beating.....mi gone.

Comment

Mi woulda laff tuh....hehe..fi hide mi face( shame).😥

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                          Mi woulda laff tuh....hehe..fi hide mi face( shame).😥
                          Hide u head in shame like when City ina she b*tty-rida seduce you?

Comment

Working...
                          X