Please vote!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Have you voted?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I was looking at the past post you posted
        ...on Courtney.

The list of folks on that thread was long. It was nice to see the names of past posters....most of whom have been chased off...
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Chased off? By whom?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yes i have...i voted JLP...

p.s. if you mean in your poll the answer is also yes...i voted NO...

Comment

The thing that I like about this forum is the anonymity it offers compared to FB. If we go on to FB then I can identify HL and go harass him fi the crate a Corona weh him owe me. Plus me no want Bricktop or Maudib fi seek out each odder fi kick off dem one annedda face wid dem Timbs.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Agree:

The ability to 'securely' hide behind the computer screen has given undue 'power and strength' to runts.

I am 6'3" and weigh 235lbs. in pretty good shape-- and I have been threatened by folks with their Tims. I find this very amusing !!

I have not voted yet...but I am going to vote against........

HL

Comment

See weh me a talk bout deh.....me coulda seh me is a 6'6" hunk of solid muscle until unuh see me pitcha pon FB and dead with laff. Well since me fraid a Bricktop Tims, I'll just remain Missah Badman right here thank you please.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    I am 6'3" and weigh 235lbs. in pretty good shape-- and I have been threatened by folks with their Tims. I find this very amusing !!
                    You are the exact height and weight as one Donald J. Trump, whm they have described as borderline obese.

Gwey! Fi yuh face can get kick off like anybody else!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Please vote, everyone!

The results of the pool will not necessarily determine what we do, but it will give us a feel for the sentiments out there.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i think we all did...only bout 9 of us who still post regularly on the site...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          The thing that I like about this forum is the anonymity it offers compared to FB. If we go on to FB then I can identify HL and go harass him fi the crate a Corona weh him owe me. Plus me no want Bricktop or Maudib fi seek out each odder fi kick off dem one annedda face wid dem Timbs.
                          Actually - now that you say that we can Xpose certain imposters this way...hmm...can I change my vote?
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The ideal weight for my age and height is about 185 lbs. Last time I was that weight was as a freshman in college!!!

So borderline obese could be right...since obesity is weight 20% above ideal body weight.

Still no guy can kick off my face....EXCEPT in theory and from the safety behind their PC...on the forum

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                              i think we all did...only bout 9 of us who still post regularly on the site...
                              ...that's funny....

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                                The ideal weight for my age and height is about 185 lbs. Last time I was that weight was as a freshman in college!!!

So borderline obese could be right...since obesity is weight 20% above ideal body weight.

Still no guy can kick off my face....EXCEPT in theory and from the safety behind their PC...on the forum
                                Mi deh yah a dead wid laff!

HL seh, ...no GUY can kick off him face...like di ghetto inna him rail up!

Wooiiieee, it sweet mi.

Don1, a you HL a style as GUY?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X