No announcement yet.

RBSC heading to FB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah wheh di? Nice try Mo (again with your little agenda and schemes) Anyway my vote is NO!

You have all kinds of forums less colorful than this (physics,Math, overstacks et al), but of the same format. They are out there existing and enjoying themselves. I don't see them lining up to be on FB.

What's in it for you Mo?

Comment

problem it is a lot easier to manage a FB site. Upgrading and keeping sites like this upgraded can be a lot of work.

Also even though FB offer private group, there is the common thing of people cutting and pasting or copying screens to other groups.

Just pointing out some of the pitfalls before making the deciding.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Personally, I see adding FB as a means to "grow" the forum again. When last has any new poster become a regular? One or two maybe (e.g.Mr. Laidback comes to mind and even then he's hardly seen). By and large it's just the same handful of regulars who keep the forum going.

Having said that, do we want to "grow" the site, in terms of contributing posters? or are people happy with the status quo? it would appear the latter is true judging from the responses.

I voted BTW for, "Only in addition to present site".

My question is: How would "in addition to present site" look? Does that mean that my comments here would remain here if I didn't join the FB page? or would my comments also be uploaded there (FB)? Mo? Anyone?
        Peter R

Comment

I am fairly sure that comments here would not be replicated to the FB forum.

The "in addition to the current site" option will likely result in one forum or the other dying. I don't see how maintaining 2 forums will work when the one we have is barely active. Maybe we could try it anyway and see what happens.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'm happy with the status quo. I'm comfortable with the idiots here while I run this madhouse.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              I'm happy with the status quo. I'm comfortable with the idiots here while I run this madhouse.
              Why you calling people idiots? Only one idiot here, and to be fair, him is not an idiot...him is a eedyat!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So what do we need to update the front page.. Is it content or know how in posting it. If this is a content issue we can write some articles.

Comment

HL,

You have almost a foot and 100 lbs on me... (yeah, I'm that big ) but I could kick off your face and anyone else's face here or anywhere! yuh ever heard of a guy named Bruce Lee?? I don't have Tims but my old Bata would work just fine!! LOL

Note to self: Never ever link up wid HL!
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    HL,

You have almost a foot and 100 lbs on me... (yeah, I'm that big ) but I could kick off your face and anyone else's face here or anywhere! yuh ever heard of a guy named Bruce Lee?? I don't have Tims but my old Bata would work just fine!! LOL

Note to self: Never ever link up wid HL!
                    You are a very good sport PR!!

Fa reel
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X