Bricky what ah gwaan boss? Mi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricky what ah gwaan boss? Mi

couldn't come bout yesterday because I was busy taping the ceremony (King Robinho receiving his golden boot award and all) Yuh arite boss?

Mi haff a likkle tune fi yuh: Johnny Osbourne pon di far east riddim; this is not a toy, yuh playing wid a ruff litle sound. Little sound boy yuh come out to play lock off yuh sound boy.................whheel. Bout side ah go dead. My yute yuh nuh see say is wha Brazil pudung unnuh ah pick up? is who ah di real don fi pretty ball, who mek pretty ball?

Today is your day PRINCE Jawge!!

All the talk dem a talk...all the laugh dem a laugh. Look who have the last laugh now Jawge.

As for me. After watching the excellent performance of Argentina-- I thought they woud have won it all. Brazil made all the Argentina 'star' dem look ordinary. Goes to show the power of good coaching.

Good call Jawge, you mek some man look lika bwoy on this forum.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Mi deh yah. Nah run from mi beaten

Comment

den Yuh nuh supposed to
        gi mi di king title then? Anyway if I a little sunday morning coach can see that if you deny Roman space it's over then what you expect from Dunga? Arg had to fight for every centimeter of the pitch starting at the half line, if you notice it's just a little from the half line where Arg. got most direct kicks. brasil basically schooled them in modern ball and tactics. trust me Arg is a paper tiger; they are not the same since Diego.

Comment

true dat boss tek it like
          a man. Mi wi haff more respek fi yuh. Nuh worry wi cool same way ah juss di ball bantering.

Comment

"...if you deny Roman space it's over..."

What happens when you deny Robinho space?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Then the creativity of the King kicks,
              take a quick look see through the six goals and you will understand what I'm talking about. The King is special, how many players can single handedly carry brasil? (please note we are talking BRASIL NOW) Roman is not into the King's class.

Comment

Just wondered, Jawge, how come your heroes all seem to pull some serious disappearing acts when it matters most?

Thanks in advance.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Okay , let's see: Are you talking about the
                  the three goals to give Brasil three badly needed points or are you talking about the one nil to put Brasil in the quarter finals? Who was involved in that quick passing to alow Danny that cross? Who supplied Love with that precision pass for the third goal? I'm sure the game is being showed over on different channels, watch to your heart's content. BTW who collected the golden boot award? You don't seem to understand that it's the King that kept Brasil in the copa america so that they could win it all. The King is getting mentally strong day by day; only one to send the keeper the wrong way in the penalty shootout. Oops ma bad; oh probably think I'm a messi, Roman or tevez fan. Sorry , please refer the above question to Bricky. Again, my apologies sir.

Comment

Working...
                  X