Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Campbell coaches the best.

http://www.georgiaexpressfc.com/?p=1254

Coach Paul Campbell has left a lasting legacy in his work with goalkeepers in his native Jamaica. His expertise and diligence are highlighted by two of his former students.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    http://www.georgiaexpressfc.com/?p=1254

Coach Paul Campbell has left a lasting legacy in his work with goalkeepers in his native Jamaica. His expertise and diligence are highlighted by two of his former students.
    The Jamaican keepers are tremendously gifted physically, but are mostly football dunces. They are basically ball stoppers and goalkeeping footballers. Their ball distribution is terrible and their command of the box, especially against corners, is nothing short of lunacy. One man's opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
      The Jamaican keepers are tremendously gifted physically, but are mostly football dunces. They are basically ball stoppers and goalkeeping footballers. Their ball distribution is terrible and their command of the box, especially against corners, is nothing short of lunacy. One man's opinion.
      amen

Comment

without a doubt but Paul Campbell stint with working with them has proven to worth it, as our goalies during this period developed better basics than ever before and was under constant watch and training, not just when they got called to the national program.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X