Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuh Gonna Win The Quadruple Pep?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QinDcoG6JZ4

I thought that was a foregone conclusion, along with the other teams not improving.

Comment

Obtw.I felt the newbie got ahead of himself when he said only Messi is ahead of deBruyne,a slap in the face of Agruero.

Comment

good to see you following #mcfc so closely...you ain't seen nothing yet rockhead

Comment

I know because what I have seen so far is nothing,some team from the Europa thingy and Watford did as good or better than City...,BrickTOP.

Comment

Banned: 2nd time

Ask what rules and guidelines will protect your freedom of speech if you join the F.B forum, I say that in stating.

I was banned yesterday for asking a question from the moderator Mosiah, the questioned I asked pertained to the rules and guidelines for posting on the site and his perception that it was somehow violated .In his quest to justify his stand of my violation , he stated nothing in a positive light should be posted on Mr. Butler because of his character flaws, if you have noticed negative post have been posted by me, I brought this to his attention and I have not been banned for such, of which he basically states he is comfortable with. He then cited another forum on F.B rules and guidelines and so called approval from other moderators on the RBSC to sanction my freedom of expression or anyone who post on Mr Butler .

I replied not verbatim, that this is the RBSC and we follow our rules, 2nd I have reached out to other moderators and I have no knowledge of them approving his actions, so you actions are arbitrary and against the consent of the governed rules of the RBSC.

Again I ask what rules have I violated.

Feel free to post your ideas, comments, suggestions and messages for friends, and fanz around the world. Here are the rules: 1. No profane language 2. No threatening language 3. No abusive language 4. Do not be disrespectful. By using this forum, you are giving REGGAEBOYZSC.COM permission to publish your posting on any part of the REGGAEBOYZSC.COM website. 5. ARTICLES FROM THIRD PARTY ORGANISATIONS WILL BE REMOVED! Please do not add any advertising, whether overtly, or covertly to this board. We gladly exchange links

I will not be silenced.
            • I demand to hear the position of the other moderators who are in collusion with you to violate the RBSC rules and guidelines , in fact I have privately emailed them for a response. In fact another response !
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Great now that you have a good coach, great team (leading the BPL) I hope to just wake up and hear that you guys don't want Gabby J anymore.

Pep I don't like you

Comment

hush jawge...your nightmare has just started

Comment

Bricky mi nuh Truss yuh causen say yuh wi go pon di city fan site go talk an nex ting Pep have mi balla. Mi haff a new one. Dis balla mi call the little Socrates. Yes he doesn't have the physical stature of Socrates but his decisions are the same. He as the ability score those goals outside the 18 when you need them just as the ball Maestro (socrates). I notice he wasn't on the U23 which he was permanent (could be injury). This kid would fit like hand in glove in Barca's midfield. Selfless in his play too. Looking to see him in the senior squad. Brasil has the people to pass the Euro exam (with honors too). This new generation (6th generation I call them) of players that's coming out of Brazil is just awesome. Not telling you his name mek yuh an pep laugh at me.

Comment

Working...
                  X