Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned: 2nd time

Banned: 2nd time

Ask what rules and guidelines will protect your freedom of speech if you join the F.B forum, I say that in stating.

I was banned yesterday for asking a question from the moderator Mosiah, the questioned I asked pertained to the rules and guidelines for posting on the site and his perception that it was somehow violated .In his quest to justify his stand of my violation , he stated nothing in a positive light should be posted on Mr. Butler because of his character flaws, if you have noticed negative post have been posted by me, I brought this to his attention and I have not been banned for such, of which he basically states he is comfortable with. He then cited another forum on F.B rules and guidelines and so called approval from other moderators on the RBSC to sanction my freedom of expression or anyone who post on Mr Butler .

I replied not verbatim, that this is the RBSC and we follow our rules, 2nd I have reached out to other moderators and I have no knowledge of them approving his actions, so you actions are arbitrary and against the consent of the governed rules of the RBSC.

Again I ask what rules have I violated.

Feel free to post your ideas, comments, suggestions and messages for friends, and fanz around the world. Here are the rules: 1. No profane language 2. No threatening language 3. No abusive language 4. Do not be disrespectful. By using this forum, you are giving REGGAEBOYZSC.COM permission to publish your posting on any part of the REGGAEBOYZSC.COM website. 5. ARTICLES FROM THIRD PARTY ORGANISATIONS WILL BE REMOVED! Please do not add any advertising, whether overtly, or covertly to this board. We gladly exchange links

I will not be silenced.
    • I demand to hear the position of the other moderators who are in collusion with you to violate the RBSC rules and guidelines , in fact I have privately emailed them for a response. In fact another response !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

X, I have deleted your other entries on the other forums. I will let this one stay for a while.

I want you to tell me which forum you know that will allow someone to hijack it by posting your grouses on the top for as long as you feel?

Your fight is futile. When I removed the ban this morning, a message came up - are you sure you want to lift the ban for Sir X?

Made me pause for a few minutes.

X, give up this fight and just gwaan post yuh nonsense bout yuh Man City team. As long as I remain a moderator here, it's a fight you cannot win. Wi not talking Tims here. When I hit that ban button is like a nucular explosion.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have emailed everyone that needs to be emailed on the RBSC email, deleting it is irrelevant .The people know where we stand ,and thats what counts. I even emailed

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Email all you want. I can't stop that.

But as long as I am connected with this forum, it will not become another site for scam propagation.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You dont think we are mature individuals to know a scam, you think we need you to baby us , listen to yourself nuh man

Comment

Time for your nap, Lil X.

Go to sleep, before I put your lights out.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              You dont think we are mature individuals to know a scam, you think we need you to baby us , listen to yourself nuh man
              You lucky is not me is the moderator. You woulda get ban' long time jes' tru u run go ah city!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You are trying to laugh off your shame with ignorance and it only shows your character.

Check you private email , I just sent you a link..lol

Comment

Say the word, Paul Marin!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thats all you need company fi get yuh strength, It will only be my 3rd ban until tomorrow then it will be my 4th, etc etc .

Comment

the ganja buss inna X head...

Comment

Why the City reference Mr President?

Comment

Next time it will be 2 days, then 1 week, then 2 weeks, then it's permanent. Be advised and be warned.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It nuh muss buss , if man nuh waaan man fi post freely !

Comment

Looking forward to it , the forumites know my stand.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X