Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In our view, the posting of stuff that has been deemed scam

violates our written rule that says:

Please do not add any advertising, whether overtly, or covertly to this board.

We have in the past removed a post made by HL that vaguely promoted his personal business. Well, this is no different. Bullhead has for years been not so covertly promoting (advertising) a huge scam that crosses international boundaries. The RBSC will not assist him in this effort.

This is the final warning for all, and in particular, for Sir X.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

WHO IS OUR ,I dont see any other moderator lined up behind you , how do you define promoting ,up loading a video of a coaching course , an organization, a football star , a track star ,an agent ,a goal scored , or talking about a club, how about uploading a club logo , a shirt ,like the LFC LOGO you have on your post , you are playing fast and loose with the RBSC rules.So if some would suggest ,or comment on any of the above , they would not be violating this would they.........................

Feel free to post your ideas, comments, suggestions and messages for friends, and fanz around the world
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You said you emailed other moderators. What did they tell you? Did they say I have become a loose cannon on this issue?

Please pray tell!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They are not into yuh banning lie !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Care to say which one told you that?

You are lying, X. This has been cleared with them already.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You are as sick as they come.

Comment

Oh, so now that we know you're lying I'm as sick as they come.

I get you.

Didn't you say you had some big announcement for midday? I hope it's ready because we were all so looking forward to read your crap...I mean you post.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I will also add, even if they agreed with you,which they did not , they would have violated said rules that you have ruled arbitarily against the freedom of information based on a grouse.

Dem nuh petty like you.

Comment

Post your big announcement, X.

We are all tired of this now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X