RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown and Whitmore to replace Schafer and Coley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown and Whitmore to replace Schafer and Coley?

We have run out of cash and ideas.

IRIE FM Sports understands that coming out of Wednesday’s emergency board of directors meeting at the JFF office in Kingston, veteran coach Carl Brown and former national midfielder Theodore ‘Tappa’ Whitmore will replace Winfried Schafer and Miguel Coley on the coaching staff.

http://iriefm.net/schafer-coley-repl...dore-whitmore/
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Good joke fi real!

Except, if you crucify Jeezas, who else is there?
      Peter R

Comment

OMG well pigs gonna fly now if this happens. Expect the landing of aliens next.

Comment

If we go by JFF's past actions...

...the gentlemen are place holders!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Try NEW placeholders. They may pleasantly surprise us.

BACKWARD step .... If they are good enough they ought not to have been unceremoniously dumped!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If I recall correctly...Brown was well on to qualifying Jamaica for the world cup, when he was unceremoniously dumped for Lazaroni (I think he name was).
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I have no confidence in none of them,the thing is given how far we have fallen ,J.P ( John Public) might see it as progress.

I thought we had hit the bottom,it seems as if we are digging in further.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                X