I am sure I am special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sure I am special

Good Morning Einsteins. I should be rooting for Chelski but I would be happy right now for drawz....2 or 3 pairs.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

You are too kind.I want everybody (teams ahead)to lose today

Comment

A draw(s) is what you should want, especially like how yuh team come out like "commandos" this morning! LOL
      Peter R

Comment

Unfortunately, my friend, Rockman, the laws of this universe do not permit Arsenal and Chelski to both lose today. However, one day my friend, we will be in that Universe in which every day will be, "Glory Glory Man United." We will be a special throng.

Comment

Read again....I do want a draw but I wont be unhappy if Chelski wins. I am a Man U fan but I am able to appreciate other teams, even some rivals.....not all.

Comment

At least if I am to judge by a 4-0 lead at half time...
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              You are too kind.I want everybody (teams ahead)to lose today
              Rocky....that is what happens when you go to X-School...logic goes out the window. First of all, both teams can't lose in a head to head; second, both teams were ahead of your dibby dibb team. Now, I understand that at X-School, there are other illogical ways to view t'ings...but, here in the real world...it's different.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Lol,run with it,I screwed up!

Comment

YSir,you are right.

Comment

Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      Lol,run with it,I screwed up!
                      Ha ha ha ... there is hope for you... you probably failed that class at X-School.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                      X