• Show
Clear All

• What a sweet goal by Stirling!

Watch out!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

He is on fiyaah
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Watch out!
      The goal of the day was Arsenal's second by Walcott (who did the easy part). They completely dismantled the defense. Comprehensive destruction.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The best goal of the day was by the youngster Gray from Leicester City.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Yes...that one was outstanding. ...and from distance too.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Bad mine a guh cripple yuh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

KMT. That was a nice shot, but not the full on display of technical mastery displayed by the gummers TEAM ball. Not comparable.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Aguero's goal even better than any of the Gunners goal
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Aguero's goal even better than any of the Gunners goal
                  Klown, you cannot compare the second Arsenal goal to any other this weekend. Period.

Comment

OZIL GOAL WAS GOOD TOO..the pass in the air

I thought the opportunity was lost. Ozil connection was bad yet to score like that mean it was GOOD.
                    JANGLE JINGLE every commentators refers to the gunners game this weekend as masterclass and how football should be played. I SUGGEST JANGLE you start back your love for your second team as you said ...lol..Your first luv will be an eye sore this year.
                    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Hehe

Comment

Working...
                      X