Now that is what is Bonito Futsal ..THe Arsenaaal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that is what is Bonito Futsal ..THe Arsenaaal

What a team remind me of mini Barca when dem on SOng..wow wow wow...The Arsenaal
    TELL ME Manu Fans isn't this How Football should be played. When people pay go a Stadium
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

mini Barca ?

If Wenger get him selection right.. Barca haffi stay clear !

Comment

What did Barca do to you?

Comment

hear yah...snicker...when Pep done wit both a yuh side dem

Comment

Yuh could not even manage wi 'B' side test last month...

Damage wi ah guh damage yuh hype squad..

Comment

Barsenal fahrevah !

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              hear yah...snicker...when Pep done wit both a yuh side dem
              Wait...Muadib is a neX' X? LOL!!! Is true...they walk among us...he he he...oh my lawd...
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Seckle yuh self....the indoctrination process was long and not easy ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wheh yuh a babble bout now ?

Barsenal fahrevah !

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    Seckle yuh self....the indoctrination process was long and not easy ....
                    Wooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee...me ago call him "Nex-X" LOL!!!!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                      What a team remind me of mini Barca when dem on SOng..wow wow wow...The Arsenaal
                      TELL ME Manu Fans isn't this How Football should be played. When people pay go a Stadium
                      Peeeeejay the biggest fickle fan out deh. Arsene Wenger is pound for pound still the greatest.

Comment

Do you think he will also take care of Pool too?

Comment

What happens if Arsenal moves to La Liga?

Comment

Dunny Dunny a how long now wi a beg fi Arsene buy players

settle you self Arsene still have a long way to satisfy Us mi as a caretaker for the Arsenal. I believe if he had done sensible buying last year we win di league.
                            Especially in January when we were top of the league, this year will be so much harder but..???
                            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Wrong question.. you mean what happen when they meet in Champions League Final !

Comment

Working...
                              X