• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too bad Carl Brown doesn't "Look like a coach"

'Insulting And Disrespectful' - Brown Slams JFF For US$100-A-Day Offer

Published:Monday | September 26, 2016 | 12:00 AM
    Ricardo Makyn

Brown ... I want to have nothing to do with them again.

There will be no sixth time as national coach for Carl Brown. Sixty-five-year-old Brown, who was last week named as one of the men being eyed to replace German Winfried Schaefer as head coach of the men's senior national football team for two Caribbean Cup matches on October 5 and 11, told The Gleaner yesterday that he will not take up the offer.

The reason for rejecting the offer was the disrespect meted out to him by the Jamaica Football Federation (JFF).

POOR OFFER
    "The following day, I received an email with what I can only call an insulting and disrespectful offer. It was really low and I did not know that I would see the day when the JFF would sink to this point," said Brown. "The letter, which said it was following up on my discussion with Captain Burrell, only offered me US$100 per day for the duration of the agreement. There was nothing about how I would get to Jamaica, nothing about accommodation. Nothing!"
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Disgraceful
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

We need a change of administration if we are to move our football forward. The cry for accountability and change should be coming from the media.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I was wrong about hitting rock bottom,dem man deh still a dig.The only thing missing is the rub about national pride,yuh nuh waan coach yuh country...hehe ...or wuk fi yuh country... hehehe.....tell unnuh long time,my national pride will not be insulted on the notion that support is mandatory.

Boycott!
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The JFF has some explaining to do,how important is it to get a worthy interim coach,and why isn't there any evidence of real importance given the measly sum alloted ..?

Comment

fi real...$25 a day is too much for Carl Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              The JFF has some explaining to do,how important is it to get a worthy interim coach,and why isn't there any evidence of real importance given the measly sum alloted ..?
              Burrell - That was the Per diem allowance

http://www.loopjamaica.com/content/j...ch-reggae-boyz
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Whitmore is the coach...
                http://iriefm.net/theodore-whitmore-...interim-coach/
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Retrograde step but I guess man naw werk and him hungry.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

... Boycottttttxxxxxxxxxx!
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Sounds like retrofitting, he does things he regrets upon exposure.
                      Burrel is even worse than I thought.

Comment

Working...
                      X