HL, BT, X mi sih PG (unuh manager)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, BT, X mi sih PG (unuh manager)

run into BR (my ex-manager) tideh...how it did guh?
    Peter R

Bricktop is unpredictable..,but my guess is HL will ask you who Pool is playing against in the CL..
    Ah I get it,Bricktop will claim his side needed DeBruyne.
    It only gets worse for City as the CL progresses,expect the same regarding the EPL.

Comment

went pretty well...kolarov played a howler at center back in a backup defence...they got an offside goal & a cruelly deflected own goal...we kept coming back on the road...i loved what i saw

Comment

....and Celtic will have a return on Tuesday Dec 6th.

By then Celtic will be out of the CL. That won't matter though. City will wipe the turf with lowly gnat.

Missed the game on TV but followed it by commentary. Lucky Celtic.

Manchester City FOREVER!!!!!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Notice how the neX one neva ansa? LOL! Him woulda be the firs' fi run him mout' if Celtic did get a buss arse. Watch the second leg and you wi see wha me mean...of course...that assumes that City don't *CHOKE* ... LOL!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            Bricktop is unpredictable..,but my guess is HL will ask you who Pool is playing against in the CL..
            Ah I get it,Bricktop will claim his side needed DeBruyne.
            It only gets worse for City as the CL progresses,expect the same regarding the EPL.
            ermmmm....pool nah go bada wid no champions league biziz...we a'ready have nuff a dem...ah how much City have? Tenk u.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              Notice how the neX one neva ansa? LOL! Him woulda be the firs' fi run him mout' if Celtic did get a buss arse. Watch the second leg and you wi see wha me mean...of course...that assumes that City don't *CHOKE* ... LOL!!
              eXactly!
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X