HL, BT, X... Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, BT, X... Spurs

...min' dem jook unuh tomorrow enuh! Personally, I am hoping for a draw (goalless preferably)!
    Peter R

What you should hope for is a spurs win,City needs to be stopped brought to earth,reminded of its vulnerabilities.

Spurs will always flatter to deceive like Arsenal,let spurs run riot until Jan.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      ...min' dem jook unuh tomorrow enuh! Personally, I am hoping for a draw (goalless preferably)!
      So you were gifted a penalty. Very bad call.

X and I will be wearing our City jersey while watching the game. Nuh chue SirXitstrategy.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

We can all dream,cant we.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

As I said there is still work to do... while we have been scoring goals on par with your club, four of the last 7 (last two matches) were from set plays. They all count... but I would prefer that we get more from open play than having to depend on the lottery of the free kick or penalty (merited or not). Both today's goals were from set plays, and we give up another goal from a corner. This needs to be addressed. The goalie did not inspire me with any greater amount of confidence BTW to indicate he is any step up from Mignolet, though I think he did a good job distributing the ball. I can guarantee you if Mignolet had played exactly how Karius did, there would be Xcessive noise about monkey wrenches etc. Having said that, if the manager is going to pick him (Karius) as the new starter, well, I have to back him... hopefully, he will improve with more playing time.

A different team than Swansea might have punished us for the kind of start (first half) we had; they missed a couple or three very good chances to put a couple more goals on the board before the half. However, best to get these types of games out the way early in the season. The second half was much better of course; Sturridge missed a couple as did Coutinho... but all's well that ends well!

BTW, I disagree that the penalty call was a bad one; Firmino was CLEARLY pushed in the back! no two ways about it HL.

And may the better team draw tomorrow...
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            As I said there is still work to do... while we have been scoring goals on par with your club, four of the last 7 (last two matches) were from set plays. They all count... but I would prefer that we get more from open play than having to depend on the lottery of the free kick or penalty (merited or not). Both today's goals were from set plays, and we give up another goal from a corner. This needs to be addressed. The goalie did not inspire me with any greater amount of confidence BTW to indicate he is any step up from Mignolet, though I think he did a good job distributing the ball. I can guarantee you if Mignolet had played exactly how Karius did, there would be Xcessive noise about monkey wrenches etc. Having said that, if the manager is going to pick him (Karius) as the new starter, well, I have to back him... hopefully, he will improve with more playing time.

A different team than Swansea might have punished us for the kind of start (first half) we had; they missed a couple or three very good chances to put a couple more goals on the board before the half. However, best to get these types of games out the way early in the season. The second half was much better of course; Sturridge missed a couple as did Coutinho... but all's well that ends well!

BTW, I disagree that the penalty call was a bad one; Firmino was CLEARLY pushed in the back! no two ways about it HL.

And may the better team draw tomorrow...
            Based on yesterday, Karius is not a step up. Klopp has to make a serious decision for the Manu** game. Playing Karius (who is young and clearly not yet fully baked) over Mignolet would be a mistake, even politically. He can't lose on the political front if he plays Mignolet. If he plays Karius, and LK messes up for any reason, he will be putting himself in an odd position. Whereas if Mignolet messes up, then it would be less of a problem. He can always manufacture a reason not to play Karius (stomach ache etc.). The Manu game will be a real test of our chances this year, so he has to get that right.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Man u is no test,City will be a test, Spurs was a test, Arsenal was a test any body else will be a test , Man U is/will be an affirmation that a negative net spend can overturn a postive net spend in the multi millions.

Weak heart keep praying

Comment

ManU ALWAYS get up for matches vs. LFC... what we (LFC i.e.) have in our favour is that we will be at home.

I notice that you are quite mum on Karius' performance... what happen? Klopp cyaan have monkey wrench tuh? It's ok, no response needed! Carry on!
                Peter R

Comment

Getting up for LFC is one thing,being a test is another,Karius is better than the let in one,at his acclimatic level,he will continue to improve and that's scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    Man U is/will be an affirmation that a negative net spend can overturn a postive net spend in the multi millions.

Weak heart keep praying
                    Thank you Sir X
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Tell dem wha mi tell yuh come the 17th ?

Comment

IMO he did not look better than Mignolet yesterday... but as I said, if Klopp goes with him I will back him... unlike what others would do if the manager wasn't to their liking!
                        Peter R

Comment

Surprised that you have doubts about him after 7 games,but I am glad you have faith in Klopp ,I wonder if that faith would blind you if the new # 1 has not improved after 3 seasons like the let in one.

Not me,the clubs interest comes first,i believe Klopp shares my philosophy.

Comment

Eyyy... stop put words in my mouth! Did I say I have doubts about him? I said he did not look better than Mignolet YESTERDAY!!I also said elsewhere he is young and can improve!

This is where you and I part company, because you see one thing and your bias then goes immediately to work, add your own spin and you end up writing falsities! i.e. lies and rumours!
                            Peter R

Comment

Is it the first time you have said he doesn't look better than Mingolet or lacking attributes that give you confidence,and if it's not would I be wrong in concluding he is not your preferred choice,would I be wrong to equate that as doubts?

If the above is not true,my apologies.

Comment

Working...
                              X