Where is Stoni: Mosiah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Stoni: Mosiah

If i remembered correctly he made a post about Bull ead ,Mr Butler and you took him to task,he apologised profusely and hasnt been seen since,here you have a decent poster ,nuh inna nuh almshouse and coincidentally he went MIA.

Bwaaaay mi a tell yuh. ....Kisssteeeeth ,mi vex !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Come to think of it Mosiah hasn't been seen in a while. Yuh ban him Sir X?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhh sah,i have been accused and abused .All I do is ask questions like Socrates and like him, they accuse me of corruption.In this case the site,to think and ask questions.

Have you ever read the trial of Socrates,the apology? Reminds me of my own,apologies and recriminations.

Good man Stoni
      Last edited by Sir X; October 9, 2016, 08:21 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X