I see where a certain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see where a certain

individual, whose name was referenced in the last couple months, and said reference caused some angst among some (one?) poster and a moderator, posted a list of yutes that him bus'.

I saw it on a friend's FB page and apparently the good gentleman is my friend's FB friend. My friend had posted a laudatory comment about the gentleman, to which I responded, neutrally I hope (as I am not intimate with the details), that not everyone is enamoured with said gentleman, but also one could not argue with a product like the young man I hear is a target of ManUte.

The gentleman responded (I didn't know he was my friend's FB friend) with a list of names of players who are currently playing in Europe that are products of his academy, I imagine. The list is impressive I'd say, as no one else from yard I know of, has so many players in Europe. Interestingly, one name is a Trinidadian yute whom I know since he was an early teen, and whom "everyone" had identified (from young) as likely to succeed in the pro leagues. I remember maybe four years or so back, the yute did a stint at West Ham academy (I think, EPL team anyway)etc etc. He was also the youngest player (not sure if that has changed) to start for a TT Pro league team. I'm just curious as to how he became one of the goodly gentleman's protegés.
    Peter R

I finally came uo with a solution to this mess,that person should assemble a team solely of Jakan players(his)and have that team play against our UB40 team in the office.

Comment

Why?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What are you saying?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Simply wondering out loud how he assembles his players. I thought/got the impression they were only Jamaican.
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X