Scrimage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrimage

I notice most of the fields between St.Ann to Portland are using small scrimage goals so it seems to be a trend at expense of regular size goals. This can't be good for our shooting. This is no way to improve on our shooting or goalkeeping.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    I notice most of the fields between St.Ann to Portland are using small scrimage goals so it seems to be a trend at expense of regular size goals. This can't be good for our shooting. This is no way to improve on our shooting or goalkeeping.
    If these are being used exclusively, ok, I understand your concer; but I doubt that it the case. Either way, small sided scrimmaging is a proven method for developing both the principles of attack and defense.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul, a pure scrimage ball I see. If there is big goal it is in the bushes. Yes there is a place for scrimage but kids need to practice taking shots and saving them.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X