RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arsenal, Spurs, drop points...LFC Opportunity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal, Spurs, drop points...LFC Opportunity!

Mr. Klopp, don't flopp! WBA haffi dropp!!

YNWA
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Mr. Klopp, don't flopp! WBA haffi dropp!!

YNWA
    Where is that darn boca cabra(sp?) When I want him to show up!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Where is that darn boca cabra(sp?) When I want him to show up!
      Maybe him finally run weh an jine Newcastle!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Don't worry, he already gave me his prediction before the game.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Don't worry, he already gave me his prediction before the game.
          Nice try...LFC 1-0 WBA, 21'...blow off the game now ref...come on!!

UPDATE: Now 2-0, 35'...
          Last edited by Paul Marin; October 22, 2016, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Nice try...LFC 1-0 WBA, 21'...blow off the game now ref...come on!!

UPDATE: Now 2-0, 35'...
            Sturridge looking well vex. Poor t'ing. Hush. It soon dun. League Cup coming up soon.

Comment

Cold sweat wash yuh. Yuh lucky cause Boca Cabre DID give me the scores for your next 5 matches. One down, four more to go. Be afraid, be very afraid.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Congrats to LFC!!

Good position to be in...unfortunately, the inability (sometimes) to knock out the opponent is worrying... but I won't quibble. That goal again demonstrates our vulnerability on the corner kicks. That's an area that still needs to be worked on.

My question is: can Karius carry us through the season? No intent here to be negative, but IMO, so far, this keeper is no improvement on Mignolet.

Having voiced my (slight) concern, I leave it in the hands of our able manager!
                Peter R

Comment

Yuh see how quick the weak hearts beat up dem gum,when my side play lesser mortals like WBA ? YUH caan find dem when wi play some big side,all yuh a hear is to be quite from unda some rock..... .hehe.......ahhhh sah ,mi a tell yuh,mi naah call nuh name.

5th columnist.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Creating your own version of history as usual... gweh! yu too lie!

Not because you can afford to spend 24/7/52 on the forum, mean everybody else have dat time.
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                      Congrats to LFC!!

Good position to be in...unfortunately, the inability (sometimes) to knock out the opponent is worrying... but I won't quibble. That goal again demonstrates our vulnerability on the corner kicks. That's an area that still needs to be worked on.

My question is: can Karius carry us through the season? No intent here to be negative, but IMO, so far, this keeper is no improvement on Mignolet.

Having voiced my (slight) concern, I leave it in the hands of our able manager!
                      The problem is that the team is either flat out "on" or back to zero. No middle ground. We need a more balanced approach when we are ahead. We dominated that game but failed to keep a clean sheet putting the 3 points in the balance. My take is that the jury is still out on Karius, but he is probably better with the ball at his feet, and he is young. I think he is less commanding than a team of our calibre needs between the pipes...the truth is that since Pepe left, we haven't had a superlative keeper...Karius and Mignolet not up to his level.

Comment

Working...
                      X