You Made Us Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Made Us Angry

...you won't like us when we're angry...southampton is dead dead dead...in Pep we trust...(i like that one HL)

Another peak?
    What want to know is if you think Grini fellow City (the team from last season)would have picked up four from this Barca team?
    If no,why there is more trust in the new coach than there was in the previous one?
    Are we talking about a clear regression? You can't eat your cake and have it too,if Pep is the greatest,then he has to be credited with Barca and Bayern dominating under his leadership,well then ,it stands to reason City players are simple not good enough.
    The nuance was short lived,my guess is you fans resorting to blind faith have many more suprises to come.
    You guys would be better off with HL's "City for live" which has served him well in not confronting what is in front of him.

It is downhill from here,that isn't to say you will not nip fourth spot away from a team with inferior gial difference.

Comment

Methinks me likey when you're angry.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Southampton not dead ?

Mebbe he meant deadLY !

Comment

Or isn't City as dead too?

Comment

Working...
          X