RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top of the league, STILL having a laugh....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top of the league, STILL having a laugh....

....any questions?

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

5 games no win ,are you Angry or Sad ? and do you plan to make it 6?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

5 without a win & you wastemen still can't catch up...sorry fi unnuh

Comment

Maybe you refuse to look over your shoulders but, even so,surely you are aware of the two competitors right next to you,with the only thing separating you from them being your Pinocchio nose.
        The shameless pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Maybe you refuse to look over your shoulders but, even so,surely you are aware of the two competitors right next to you,with the only thing separating you from them being your Pinocchio nose.
          The shameless pair.
          Manchester City forever!

In Pep we trust.

Make sure you win your game today....then you can chat.

HL

Comment

go worry bout your eediat side...unnuh picking up a beating as we speak

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              go worry bout your eediat side...unnuh picking up a beating as we speak
              What!!!

HL

Comment

It was a mauling,but we will get it right .
                My assessment of my team is spot on,we are not there yet.
                Your assessment of your team..

Comment

So when you get there , where do you think the top 4 will be , I hear the same line of reasoning from Jangle, what is in the wata unnuh a drink ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

There will be those twist and turns..

Comment

Yes Sir and you will be twisting and turning between 7th and 8th place ...lol

Easy nuh man.

Comment

Well whoopee,5th and 6th places are up for grabs..
                        Tan deh!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                          Well whoopee,5th and 6th places are up for grabs..
                          Tan deh!
                          I am working today. Was hoping to watch the game later...but I came across the hogtied and severely flogged ManDisUnited, while browsing the internet .

What a friggin^ disgrace!

Rockman....please stop talkin^.

Thanks

HL

Comment

Well because of my recent back injury,I was unable to be fielded.

Seems your club is having a hard time even though Man U isn't in the picture,yet solace from our demise is desperately desired.
                            Good luck on hoping goal difference will be the decider.

Comment

Working...
                            X