My fellow Maunuligans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fellow Maunuligans

Jangle,are you still puzzled with whose game Mensah should get?
    Lazie,we are wingless, using Young at right bacj with Valencia make Man U formidable and impenetrable on the right flank.
    Smalling isn't the fix,he already made concession by leaving his preferred right CD position to Bailly,he is good only as a substitute.

I want a second look at Henrikh,we have an abundance of midfielders trapped between being an offensive one and defensive..
    Soundly beaten today.

Pop corn time...hehe
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Jangle,are you still puzzled with whose game Mensah should get?
      Lazie,we are wingless, using Young at right bacj with Valencia make Man U formidable and impenetrable on the right flank.
      Smalling isn't the fix,he already made concession by leaving his preferred right CD position to Bailly,he is good only as a substitute.

I want a second look at Henrikh,we have an abundance of midfielders trapped between being an offensive one and defensive..
      Soundly beaten today.
      The question I am asking is why Jose refuse to start Carrick? He sits in front of the defense and is more than capable of making a pass. Look at the pass that led to the first penalty on Thursday? Jose needs to figure out where he is playing Pogba. Thursday he played alongside Herrera ... now today he is playing in the #10 role. Why? The manager should be playing 3-5-2 by now ... what is he waiting for?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The race is not for the swift but for one that can endure given the dynamics of the EPl.
        Our problem has to do with having a flawed approach to the game,everyone wants a easy ride.

Comment

Yeah,one would have thought Carrick would have started given..
          It seems that only Rashford looks anything like himself of last season,everyone else has regressed.
          CD,midfield and the flanks are the positions crying out for intense repair.

Comment

I haven't had a chance to watch the game but the result is awful.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Big bright sunday morning 8 : 30 am yuh nuh ave time fi watch the game, was this before or after I spoke to you with 30 sec in ?

Yuh nuh narmal ?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                Pop corn time...hehe
                ....gimme a hand full a de prap karn....hold the budder............... ..
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Don't ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X