Brickie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brickie

The wheels on the (city) bus fall off off off.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

6 games - 5 draws and a loss, please correct me if I am wrong , so you guys did plan to lose at 6 , can you tell me the plan @ 7 ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      6 games - 5 draws and a loss, please correct me if I am wrong , so you guys did plan to lose at 6 , can you tell me the plan @ 7 ?
      ....you guys? You guys?

I thought it was well documented that you jine the CITY fan base.

No? Prove it!!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

and still top of the premier league & second in our champions league group...scary isn't it...talk to me in may when we're lifting the trophy

Comment

Oh fret not! The writing is on the wall!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He is man of loose morals, easily seduced.

Comment

Can they read ,that could be the problem.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Trumpish.......?
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Ouch unnuh play ruff.

Comment

Lead them to the wall ... That is all you can do

Comment

And here are a few of his favourite things:
                      His favourite group? - Pus sy Riot
                      His favourite Bond girl? Pus sy Galore
                      His favourite fairy tale? - Puss y in Boots
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X