No announcement yet.

KLOPP: Finding the balance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mi tell yu areddi, i's not evryman have time like you fi a scour net fi fin dis dat an de nex'... and deh pon forum 24/7/52.

Dem seh misery love company, an it look like seh is dat yu want... try bring down man inna fi yu club-hopping ways... it nah guh werk!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      .... the last time LFC was NOT in Europe, we had the same story to tell.

Is that so,did Klopp have a full season before that where he spent close to 50 million and then follow it up with another 50 million the following season ,both net spends = $100 million...lol...did he inherit a league with the quality of continental manangers like they have now ,Pelligrini is no Pep and Di mateo is no Conte,I could go on but I think you get the drift !

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/live...pool-transfers

.....Klopp has to win the League to beat what we did the last time we were in this position. Smaller squad, less fixture congestion, I would hope we are challenging for the top of the table. My yardstick remains the same, touching distance of top 4 at Christmas is the MINIMUM expectation set for any LFC manager. Anything less than going for the title is BELOW the standard and wallowing in the depths of ignorance. Insipid, why don't you jus' go an bathe...you ah stink up the place as usual. Dyam eediat

All that you expect from Klopp with a negative net spend huh and this new continental paradigm..hehe ,your yard stick...hehe....below standard yuh say ......hehe...yuh ave any sense ,likkle man guh sidung weak heart and watch my side play ball,yuh know ball or yuh juss see ball,betta yet guh coach di pickney dem....hehe..build yuh ego,yuh need it.

5th columnist.
      Too hilarious to respond. Woooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................... "SEDUCED" di bredda seh...an a call people "weak heart" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Why all the cloak and dagger foolishness?
        Hedging bets or what?
        Peter R

Comment

Suh Pauly yuh tek dis youth coach ting serious till yuh tun coach.....hehe ....yuh nuh muss laff....wha yuh tell di people dem ,yuh name BR or yuh know BR ....hehe.......wha yuh say last time we were out of europe,Pep,Conte and Mourinho was in the league and we spent 100 mill over 2 seasons ?

Easy nuh man,guh siddung or guh coach di people dem pickney..hehe:
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Suh Pauly yuh tek dis youth coach ting serious till yuh tun coach.....hehe ....yuh nuh muss laff....wha yuh tell di people dem ,yuh name BR or yuh know BR ....hehe.......wha yuh say last time we were out of europe,Pep,Conte and Mourinho was in the league and we spent 100 mill over 2 seasons ?

Easy nuh man,guh siddung or guh coach di people dem pickney..hehe:
            TURNCOAT!!!! SHET U MOUT' AN MEMBA SEH YU IS A LYAD, EEDYAT & A FRAUD!!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X