No announcement yet.

Let me tell you what Ja football needs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me tell you what Ja football needs.

Hi everyone: Let me tell you what JA needs to improve, I am an ex player I used to play in England and all over Europe, the Europeans as well as the South Americans have psychological sessions to syketheir playersup for the game and toenforce PMA. no one gets on the field unless they are mentally and physically ready (<U>this is part of the fitness test</U>) I have devised a defensive structure that could revolutionize the game, in simple terms no one will ever be left open toreceive a pass in our half of the field its simple but effective.

The record speaks for itself not counting Canada (<U>I still don'</U><U>t know the score)</U> in the last 4 games Ja has conceded <U>16</U> goals and scored <U>2</U>, that tells its oun story. We need to get organized in defence and to make smooth transitions into offence. Its easier than you think. Love and respect. Jamboy

RE: Let me tell you what Ja football needs.

Our administrators need to get serious. You cannot use a cobbler to do the job of an engineer. As long as we continue to treat our football like dollyhouse ... well ...
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (9/5/2006) You cannot use a cobbler to do the job of an engineer.
      It nuh matter, just get propped up by others. Management experience, qualifications, education - dem tings nuh matter.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

JAMBOY (9/5/2006)[hr] 1. ...the Europeans as well as the South Americans have psychological sessions to syketheir playersup for the game and toenforce PMA. no one gets on the field unless they are mentally and physically ready (<U>this is part of the fitness test</U>)...

The record speaks for itself not counting Canada (<U>I still don'</U><U>t know the score)</U> in the last 4 games Ja has conceded <U>16</U> goals and scored <U>2</U>, that tells its oun story. 2. We need to get organized in defence and to make smooth transitions into offence. Its easier than you think. Love and respect. Jamboy
        1. Nuh mus!

...&amp;...

2. Nuh suh!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X