Goat Mout' is REAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goat Mout' is REAL

Bredda predict JC 3-0 KC...and me tell him don' jinX we wid him goat mout'...and BAPS! We lose to fenke fenke KC 2-0. KMT. Oh lord, please hear my prayer...
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Ah you and yuh weak heart,JC needed your declaration of faith and you were silent.

History will judge you,5th columnist!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Ah you and yuh weak heart,JC needed your declaration of faith and you were silent.

History will judge you,5th columnist!
      Nice try Goat'y. Once again, u jinX we. Your record is 100% intact. Jes' shet yu mout' when it come to my side dem. If you open it, it PROVES seh yu ah use the POWER OF THE GOAT MOUT' to undermine we...to the benefit of who? Chelsea? City? The forum record is clear - you have considered them both "we".
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuh want proof, yuh say yuh aguh JC from before mi born.JC record in Walker Cup has been since you started attending..........the weak heart non cheering has had the obvious weak heart effect.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Weak heart stop yuh nize. Low the man. X yuh a gwaan good wid yuh Loserfool predictions so far. Don't jinks yuh side by stopping your afflictions......erm...I mean your predictions. Walk out the silent 5th Columnist.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Nothing he does affects LFC, any more,the 90 % spoke and rooted out his negatives with the sacking of BR ,LFC will never hire a hodgson type or BR type again in another 30 years,why 30 because that is a football generation.We have learned,Pauly can gwaan keep silent,scream and puppalick trying to convince himself he is a LFC fan .

His weakheart beats will amount to nothing,t he club is in good stead.
            *A WC manager
            *Promoting youth
            * Challenging for Trophy's
            * Confidence in the club
            * The club is unified.
            * Fear from our adversaries.

Getting more out of less.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Weak heart stop yuh nize. Low the man. X yuh a gwaan good wid yuh Loserfool predictions so far. Don't jinks yuh side by stopping your afflictions......erm...I mean your predictions. Walk out the silent 5th Columnist.
              You are so transparent. You come een like a true politrickan using X feeble mind agains' we... him so dyam fool him cyan realize seh di facts are there - clear as day - to see that him have GOAT MOUT'. Nuh mine, me a save me money fi go obeah man to see if we can bruck him. It a go bankrup me...but no matta.

Comment

Nothing he does affects LFC, any more,the 90 % spoke and rooted out his negatives with the sacking of BR ,LFC will never hire a hodgson type or BR type again in another 30 years,why 30 because that is a football generation.We have learned,Pauly can gwaan keep silent,scream and puppalick trying to convince himself he is a LFC fan .

His weakheart beats will amount to nothing,t he club is in good stead.
                *A WC manager
                *Promoting youth
                * Challenging for Trophy's
                * Confidence in the club
                * The club is unified.
                * Fear from our adversaries.

Getting more out of less.
                Blah blah blah...stop trying so hard...never forget, it was YOU, not 90% run go City, Chelsea etc. As far as LFC concerned, you are not among the "WE". See Jangle a try envigle you and you GOAT MOUT'...look in the mirror...see di horn pon you head top dem? Now look at you mout'...notice de teeth dem buck out? Ah chu...you have it...have it bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  me a save me money fi go obeah man to see if we can bruck him. It a go bankrup me...but no matta.
                  I know a guy. He has some strong anti-Obeah cream. Send me your bank account number, yuh full name and me hook yuh up. X cyan trouble yuh again when him done.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Obeah man......lol...https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=y0w0kqqzsBU

Mi a tell yuh bout deeds of time served and not faith and good deeds,mek up gospel,heritic,mek up philosophy.....ahhhh aaah,wha more proof yuh want,bredda mad,ead nuh good

5th columnist. ...a suh yuh whaaa run my club,wi nuh inna nuh oily works.Wi deal wid truths and rights wid rasta fiyah!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by Sir X; December 2, 2016, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Obeah man......lol...https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=y0w0kqqzsBU

Mi a tell yuh bout deeds of time served and not faith and good deeds,mek up gospel,heritic,mek up philosophy.....ahhhh aaah,wha more proof yuh want,bredda mad,ead nuh good

5th columnist. ...a suh yuh whaaa run my club,wi nuh inna nuh oily works.Wi deal wid truths and rights wid rasta fiyah!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Gwaaaaaaaaan lyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddd!!!

Comment

Obeah man......pass mi di fiyaah fi bun Im outttttt with Im dutty obeah life.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=nYsDC0HqdPo

Comment

Obeah man......pass mi di fiyaah fi bun Im outttttt with Im dutty obeah life.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=nYsDC0HqdPo
                          Goat'y, Goat'y, Goat'y...gwaan...obeah is the ongly ting that can save u!!!

Comment

Ahhyy Obeah dreddy,5th columnist bwaayy......yuh nuh see yuh a claffy

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=F7Ye7EvvQnU

Dreddy yuh nuh clean,dreddy yuh fake,neva early always late,one thunda ball fi tear off yuh face.
                            Last edited by Sir X; December 2, 2016, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Ahhyy Obeah dreddy,5th columnist.....yuh nuh see dem a claffy

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=F7Ye7EvvQnU
                              Goat'y Goat'y Goat'y...stop trying so hard. You lookin' desparate. LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X